Mother killed 2 in store bathroom (Augusta, GA)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe she did that!!
frown.gif
I'm in utter shock!

Seriously this story makes me sick to my stomach, I look at my daughter, and I don't understand how someone could do such a thing! Those poor children, not even..They were still sooo little, poooor babies, breaks my heart!

Originally Posted by MeiLy /img/forum/go_quote.gif No, that's a real illness, and a real problem because more and more mothers are becoming crazy and violent with their kids and nobody understands "how" this could happen. i think you are right, and part of the problem is that society acts like we make babies by our selves. She might have been mentallyill but i think the fact that we are hearing of more and more stories like this points to a larger problem.

Originally Posted by aprilpgb22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just can't imagine doing anything like that to my beautiful son. It is sickening, how could you hurt any child; especially your own. I hope she rots in hell. I don't think where you are from confirms what you will do because there are stories all over regarding people killing their kids. We are just living in a cruel world. I wholeheartedly agree! Stories like these bring a tear to my eye. I can't imagine ever harming any child intentionally! I have a hard time spanking my own daughter! These poor, poor lil angels, were born into this world, completely innocent. It's a shame that they have to pay for someone else's sickeness!

Originally Posted by melpaganlibran /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think you are right, and part of the problem is that society acts like we make babies by our selves. She might have been mentallyill but i think the fact that we are hearing of more and more stories like this points to a larger problem. yep and people dont think about this larger problem. Its really sad.

Wow, that's shocking. I wonder what made her do it, what was going on in her head.

Such a sad situation.

oh my goodness! what in the world could have drove her to this? too sad for words!

I can't believe people have the ability to not only kill someone and have it planned out but to kill/hurt children, it makes me so sick in my stomach, people like that never deserved to be blessed with children..

i seriously HATE the news because of stories like this. HOW could she do such a thing?? They had their whole life ahead of them. So so sad.

Oh my god thats horrible. Poor children.

I can't imagine being one of the other customers and hearing that.

This has seriously made me cry.

How can you look at your own 1 and 3 year olds tiny helpless face and body and stab them to death?? Listen to them cry and whimper in pain. That is horrible. They were probably just being kids and fussing in the back seat and she got tired of it. My heart is literally hurting for those poor babies.

If she gets off by claiming insanity - I will be SO mad.

omg thats ir horrible, just u dunno wat to say.

there has bn similar stories here where i live, i live in an area called campbelltown in western sydney and there have been alot of kids diein around the other suburbs and its horrible. there was a child found in a duck pond in a suit case last ye in november and that really hit home as tht is just a 10 min drive from me.

its sad to hear when a young person life is taken from them fot the most stupid reason, ppl like that should rot in jail

Back