Mr.Clean Magic Eraser

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OMG!! This is the most amazing product known to mankind.. My precious little ankle biters used the living walls to display their artistic ability..Very sad was I as I had just painted my walls not even 5months ago.So after trying ever cleaner underneath the kitchen sink,I gave into Mr Clean..To my amazement it removed everylast bit of crayon and whatver else they used.It's not for colored walls sadly(Smudged the blue paint on my sons bedroom wall)No matter though as it can easily be touched up..I'm just so totally stoked right now I had to share
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by allisong

OMG!! This is the most amazing product known to mankind.. My precious little ankle biters used the living walls to display their artistic ability..Very sad was I as I had just painted my walls not even 5months ago.So after trying ever cleaner underneath the kitchen sink,I gave into Mr Clean..To my amazement it removed everylast bit of crayon and whatver else they used.It's not for colored walls sadly(Smudged the blue paint on my sons bedroom wall)No matter though as it can easily be touched up..I'm just so totally stoked right now I had to share
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL Ankle biters LOL
You really are a southern CA transplant with the word "Stoked!" heheh

Ooh I gotta remember this one. I'm waiting for the day when my son decides to do a little painting on the walls.
icon_wink.gif

yep, totally agree, it works

Originally Posted by allisong OMG!! This is the most amazing product known to mankind.. My precious little ankle biters used the living walls to display their artistic ability..Very sad was I as I had just painted my walls not even 5months ago.So after trying ever cleaner underneath the kitchen sink,I gave into Mr Clean..To my amazement it removed everylast bit of crayon and whatver else they used.It's not for colored walls sadly(Smudged the blue paint on my sons bedroom wall)No matter though as it can easily be touched up..I'm just so totally stoked right now I had to share
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Dude!!Fer sure..Totally So Cal all the way..Shaka bra

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL Ankle biters LOL You really are a southern CA transplant with the word "Stoked!" heheh

i miss californian mindset - grew up back east, grew upper out west & resist regression down south. entrepreneurial ideas & freedom to experiment is the bomb.

Latest posts

Back