MU Dreams

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm soooooooooooooooooooo super happy!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
... While dealing with being a bridesmaid (can i be a bride pretty please?!?), I've found that where I'll be spending a good three days of my life next month has both a Sephora and a Macy's (formerly Lazarus) complete with a BENEFIT counter!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_love I get to go to a BENEFIT counter!!!! (am I excited or what?)... so I'll definitely be a on a no-buy (except for the stila pressed powder I just bought) until the last weekend in August - at which point, it's BUY BUY BUY!!!

***HUGS***** So happy that you are going to Benefit! I am going to be a bridesmaid soon too. Luckily I don't have to spend time at the cosmetics counter because all of the bridesmaids(including me) are Makeup Artists and of course we will take care of our bride! Have lot's of fun with my Benefit Girls and be sure to check out the Fall Palettes "Roadside Attractions"
claps.gif

Ooh have fun Nikki! I havent been to a wedding in AGES but they're so much fun. Enjoy the shopping too
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back