MUT and slow surfing

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been doing some extensive testing of the speed of MUT. It's programming code is extremely optimized. But during my testing, I did find that while using Internet Explorer, MUT runs a bit slower on it's page loading times as it has to load all the tables before it displays them completely

If any of you are experiencing a lag in the page load(refreshing) times of pages (like 10 seconds), I highly recommend installing Firefox. Firefox allows for MUT's browser compression and Internet Explorer does NOT. Firefox also allows for the tables to display one at a time when IE doesn't. Thanks Bill Gates!

To install the Firefox browser click here

I might install it at home alright.. I thought MuT speeded up for me when you did all those changes a few weeks back but its back to the same pace again!

I have no issue with slow loading MUT.

It was fast enough for me before, and it's become faster after you made the changes few weeks ago.

There are only few times when MUT loading slow for me, I think its probably just server issues.

I don't know what it is but I can't download anything without asking my husband!!! He had to do major work a few times to my computer before cause I would download something and it would mess up my computer. I am sure this is safe but I better check with him
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Trisha? for Firefox? Computer/web savvy people will know that Firefox is a supreme replacement for Internet Explorer. It's security and anti-spam is extremely better. Just visit the firefox site. It will lay it all out for your dad.

Back