My 100 day workout plan is working!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's great Monnie! Seems like you've got your routine going on... good luck with it and I hope you achieve the goals you have set
smile.gif

Wow good for you. As for me I love my dvds.maybe I shld rec Denise Austin's workout DVDS. I dun get much of that in Singapore n I order online from their website. She has been my motivator. It helps alot though..i lost abt 6kg in 3 months. But than lately I stopped..huh...cos my in laws came down and stayed with me and my hubby came back from sailing..and all the good food he cooked..and i slacked in my programme. Now he has gone sailing and I shld start my workout soon..just dun know when...maybe aft this friday cos I got physical training test...I dun want to start now and have aches all over..i need to go through the test ...I am sure to fail cos I have not trained my running though..Aft this fri I am going to start back my exercise regime..dun like wat i see in the mirror though. Sorry for the long story..hee hee.

thanks magosienne and bec! i can use all the encouragement i can get!

i know it's hard to stay, motiviated, emmy. i think that it helps alot that i have a goal in mind and a target date to achieve it. without that i might not be doing as well. the question will be can i keep it up afterward? i sure hope so...

Congrats Monnie! im so happy for you, you're doing great!

I would like to go out running too, it sounds/looks to me like you get really good results, mostly your legs and butt get toned really nicely, which is what i would like haha.

Can i come to run with you? LOL
wink.gif

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Congrats Monnie! im so happy for you, you're doing great!I would like to go out running too, it sounds/looks to me like you get really good results, mostly your legs and butt get toned really nicely, which is what i would like haha.

Can i come to run with you? LOL
wink.gif

please do join me, nury! you're not too far away! just across the bridge or tunnel! lol~

i don't know how i'm going to make out when it gets cold. the thought of the treadmill just doesn't get me excited anymore...

Congratulations on your success so far Monnie! I love working out, mainly because I find it relaxing.

I'm not a huge fan of treadmills either...how about an elliptical? I love those
smile.gif

Congrats on sticking with it! I'm jealous! I cant ever seem to stick with my workout routines longer then 2 weeks lol. I am starting a new one this weekend though so hopefully I can stay motivated long enough to see some results.

You are doing great Monniej, we'll keep each oter motivated hehe

I love my threadmill and was addicted to it once and hopefully will be again soon, I'm also a HUGE fan of the Billy Blanks DVDs specially the Blast Cardio workout one...it gave me great results

Originally Posted by xtiffanyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Congratulations on your success so far Monnie! I love working out, mainly because I find it relaxing.
I'm not a huge fan of treadmills either...how about an elliptical? I love those
smile.gif

thanks so much tiffany! i love the elliptical! i want to get one for my birthday. it would be nice to switch up every now and then.

Originally Posted by -Chelsey- /img/forum/go_quote.gif Congrats on sticking with it! I'm jealous! I cant ever seem to stick with my workout routines longer then 2 weeks lol. I am starting a new one this weekend though so hopefully I can stay motivated long enough to see some results. chelsey, you should join sunshine and me on our quest to keep each other motivated. i know how important it is to have someone giving you alittle push when you need it. you would think after over 50 days it should get easier, but i still have to push myself everyday. the goal for me now is to make it a lifestyle change, not just a temp fix.

Originally Posted by Sunshine80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif You are doing great Monniej, we'll keep each oter motivated hehe I love my threadmill and was addicted to it once and hopefully will be again soon, I'm also a HUGE fan of the Billy Blanks DVDs specially the Blast Cardio workout one...it gave me great results

well it certainly shows! you look amazing and have had fantastic progress! i've never tried billy blanks, but if i can get those type of results i may have to check billy out! lol~ i haven't found anything that works better than serious cardio!
yess.gif
dance.gif

Back