My 48 e/s palette!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I just ordered from there that kit plus three different ones. LOLOL.... You girls tempt me sooooo much!!!!!!!!! BTW sometimes BigLots has great kits
smile.gif

Thanks, I just ordered from there that kit plus three different ones. LOLOL.... You girls tempt me sooooo much!!!!!!!!! BTW sometimes BigLots has great kits
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks, I just ordered from there that kit plus three different ones. LOLOL.... You girls tempt me sooooo much!!!!!!!!! BTW sometimes BigLots has great kits
smile.gif
Cool!Enjoy then
smile.gif

Very very nice
smile.gif
I bought one similar to it from Ebay with 96 colors for $10 . Im pretty sure its the same and I think you'll love it! THe colors are amazing and they have a lot of pigment.

Originally Posted by jdepp_84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very very nice
smile.gif
I bought one similar to it from Ebay with 96 colors for $10 . Im pretty sure its the same and I think you'll love it! THe colors are amazing and they have a lot of pigment. Yes I love this very much.They are well pigmented and they lasted for nearly 5 hrs without primer and their texture is good too!

I bought one last night as well as three different palettes. LOL.. You ladies get me sooo tempted!!!!!

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I bought one last night as well as three different palettes. LOL.. You ladies get me sooo tempted!!!!! Oh poor AngelaGM *lol*

Fabalous Haul ! How is the pigmentation of the eyshadows and blushes? Do the color come on light or dark? And how long do they stay on?

Back