My Attempt on the Bridal Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to be honest.

I don't really like how you did your makeup. I think it's a bit much because you tried to emphasize your eyes and lips at the same time. It would look better if you only brought out one or the other, not both. If you're going to play up your eyes, have neutral lips, and vice versa. The lipstick and eye makeup here look good on you... separately. I love do love the colors of your eyeshadow, but they need to be blended out more. And try mineral makeup if you haven't already because it looks more natural.

You appear you be skilled with liquid eyeliner. It looks good on you.

I am not trying to offend you; I'm just giving you some constructive criticism, unlike mostly everyone here who goes and posts the same thing on nearly every thread: "Beautiful!"

I like the color effect on your eyes, it's just stunning !

But like petalsoft I think that the red lipstick is too much.

Despite of this, your job on this make up is amazing ! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You look really good to me, your skin doesn't look that bad in the pictures, if you feel like its getting really dry and you know that you haven't had enough fluids you can try and also eat stuff that will leave your skin more moisturized as well as using moisturizing masks and of course drink more water :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i think you were just self conscious about it and thought it was going to show in your pictures really bad, but to me, your makeup looks wonderful, you did a great job!

wow u look awesome.. and u have nice skin..so i don't think the foundation looks bad.. maybe just not as good as it could.. but i really love the drama of this look.. :smileno:

I personally think your makup looks awesome. And since it is bridal makeup the dramatic eyes and lips are perfect. It is the perfect time to wear as much beautiful makeup as you want to.

First of all, you are a drop-dead gorgeous woman. Look at your features! WOW! You are absolutely beautiful! You have perfect eyes, lips...you are one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen.

Secondly, I love what you did with your eyes. I love how the eyeliner is just perfect and the colors all blend together. Those are gorgeous colors. Your lips are also perfect, and that color is great on you.

I just love these pictures of you - you did a great job but you have a naturally beautiful canvas to work with anyway. You could do my makeup anytime!

Back