My Belle Azure,Mac Haul Tonight.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Trisha Cool haul, i only got Lucky Green from BA, probably the least i've ever got from a collection!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Bhav Fab haul!I picked up all 5 e/s. And i really wish i'd got Sexy Sweet lipglass too... oh well, another trip
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yes,I am going to have to make another trip also.
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Nice haul bhav. I am going today and hoping won't go nuts over all the e/s. Just want to buy 1 or 2 since I went broke because of La Prairie products...
icon_rolleyes.gif
Good Luck,Lilla. I thought the same thing,even took a list and look at what happened to me!Seriously,I hope you find some real goodies.
icon_smile.gif

Thanks, I hope so too
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan Good Luck,Lilla. I thought the same thing,even took a list and look at what happened to me!Seriously,I hope you find some real goodies.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Nice haul bhav. I am going today and hoping won't go nuts over all the e/s. Just want to buy 1 or 2 since I went broke because of La Prairie products...
icon_rolleyes.gif
Have fun! Let us know what you end up getting - the 1 or 2 e/s, or lots of goodies!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Great Haul!

I'm avoiding the MAC stores and counters here because I promised myself I wouldn't buy anymore after D'Boh until August. But darn it, lucky green is calling me---I can hear it!

Originally Posted by Naturally WOW ...what a haul! Congrats!
I just ordered:

Lucky Green, Elite, Leisuretime and Belle Azure e/s's and the Rayothon Lipglass! Can't wait for them to come in!

I know you can't! Your gonna love em!

Jamie,

I love em. Comtemplating picking up some other stuff from this line this weekend.

Sher

Originally Posted by CWHF Great Haul!
I'm avoiding the MAC stores and counters here because I promised myself I wouldn't buy anymore after D'Boh until August. But darn it, lucky green is calling me---I can hear it!

Girl,I know.
Run,don't Walk to your nearest MAC Store!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I am going to MAC tomorrow.. not really sure, but not feelin to confident about this release.. too many "familiar" colors.. ya know?

the things that I want out of the belle azure collection is the pearlizers and bronzer sticks.

I only bought Leisuretime from the collection, hope I'll like it. I have very similar colors for the rest of the new colours, so I was good for a change
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Elite!?!?
icon_eek.gif
They didn't have an Elite out!!!! HEY!!!! I've been Gipped!!!
eek.gif

Anyone got a pic of it??
redface.gif

elite is lighter than amber lights and darker than bagatelle. i like it. especially since it's a VP.

Originally Posted by Naturally WOW ...what a haul! Congrats!
I just ordered:

Lucky Green, Elite, Leisuretime and Belle Azure e/s's and the Rayothon Lipglass! Can't wait for them to come in!

I just got rayothon lipglass and i love it !!!!I use dervish lip liner with it.
biggrin.gif
enjoy

Back