My bf and his bestfriend made me feel v.stupid today...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's YOUR money, so if you wanna spend $45 on brush you go right ahead hun. Unless he's paying for it or uses mu himself, he wouldn't understand the necessary tools in order to get the look you want. My ex used to go nuts when he finds out I spend so much money on mu...but he spends a lot on "smoking" I'm like for that, at least my stuff would LAST longer and it wouldn't cut my life back a few yrs. lol, that pretty much shut him up :lol:

Use this:

"When you walk into a shop to buy power tools, do you just get the cheapest one you can find and hope it works? I mean... why spend a fortune on a Black and Decker power drill when you can get a no-brand one for a fraction of the price, or even use a manual screwdriver to do the job?

You wouldn't think of it? :: looking innocent ::

...Well, it's the same with make up tools."

That should put it in perspective.

It's all simply about couching it in terms they can understand. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Never overestimate their intelligence, and ALWAYS keep them in line. :whipping:

Dont feel bad.. My BF thinks the same way, but he spent $500 on Paint ball gun, and i think that's just stupid..

So i made sure that he wont ever talk about my expenses!!

Latest posts

Back