My Binky's Birthday!!! (Slightly pic heavy)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awww, first of all I was going to say those are the cutest photos ever, but I just couldn't stop looking at that cake. It looks delicious! I cant stop thinking about it. Especially the frosting
biggrin.gif

I hope she had a wonderful birthday with many fabulous ones to come
smile.gif
And seriously, how CUTE are your kiddies!

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the compliments! Kylie's in la-la-land with her toys LOL! Everything except for one gift was Dora, and that's exactly what she wanted. I just need to find a mini USB cable for her Dora phone. I can go on the Fisher Price site to program her name into it. How cool is that?!

Angela, the cake was just Duncan Hines Red Velvet and I used Pillsbury Homestyle Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting.

Looks like she had a wonderful b-day! I love the way she poses in the pics....sooo cute!

happy birthday kylie!
15d.gif

aquilah, you have a beautiful family! great pics, especially the last one! lol~

OMG she is so adorable. And her smile in the last pic just melts my heart!

Happy Birthday to little princess
smile.gif

She likes posing to camera? it's not long to go until she prefers cosmetics over Dora!

What a cutie! i bet she enjoyed her bday cake!
biggrin.gif

She looks like your husband i think, Aquilah, and your oldest one like you, both are so pretty!

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif What a cutie! i bet she enjoyed her bday cake!
biggrin.gif
She looks like your husband i think, Aquilah, and your oldest one like you, both are so pretty!

Kylie used to look a lot more like John, but she's slowly (and not too "obviously" looking a bit more like a combo of us). You really think Cyera looks like me? She really does look a lot like her father IMHO, but I do hear that a lot. I'll have to like, stare the poor child down to compare us LOL!

awww aquilah.. your girls are sooooooo cute! OMG precious! she looks like she was enjoyin herself much! YAY!!!!!!!

Back