My Birthday Haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Grats on all your new goodies and happy birthday!
thank you!! do you or have you tried any of the products ive shown?? if so what did you think of them??

That's a haul! Love your sparkly top lol, may have to go to Penney's and look for one! I have a Clarisonic Mia and use the sensitive brush heads, works well for me. I also have the WnW Blazed polish, which is a super cute color and perfect for summer. Looks like you got lots of goodies to play with. I adore the pigment on the MUFE shadow..really nice and bright.

I picked up my sephora gift over the weekend. Today is my bday too. I'm still contemplating a Steve madden order for shoes, where I can use my lbb coupon.

Originally Posted by materialgurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

thank you!! do you or have you tried any of the products ive shown?? if so what did you think of them??
I have boatloads of WnW polishes in a variety of colors and I adore them.

Originally Posted by Hellocat4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I picked up my sephora gift over the weekend. Today is my bday too. I'm still contemplating a Steve madden order for shoes, where I can use my lbb coupon.
i love that they take the time to choose a new gift each year for us! Ulta never does that. Sephora is my favorite makeup store. Hands down! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's a haul! Love your sparkly top lol, may have to go to Penney's and look for one! I have a Clarisonic Mia and use the sensitive brush heads, works well for me. I also have the WnW Blazed polish, which is a super cute color and perfect for summer. Looks like you got lots of goodies to play with. I adore the pigment on the MUFE shadow..really nice and bright.
lol thank you! im enjoying the top very much! its lovely and dressy. The Clarisonic is a GOD! it does wonders to my face. My pores love to over clog, it helps me obtain healthy skin and a great glow! MUFE is my new favorite company. They have been around for a long time, im just sad i missed out on it until now! lol took me forever.

Latest posts

Back