My Cargo e/s haul from ebay....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
I just received shadows that I won off of ebay. I won three of them early last month but due to some problems, I just received them today. The seller was amazing!! She really did her best to work everything out. She sent them once and I never got them and they were not returned to her. Now, she sent me the shadows that I won, plus three more. I got:

Mojave (a beautiful bronze)

Surrey (beige)

Bordeaux (Maroon)

Oregon (green duo)

Shangri-LA (a tealish/blue-ish color)

Omaha (a blue duo)

This was a really amazing transaction!!! I'm very pleased with this seller.

Reaction score
ohh ,they are very pretty.Glad you had a good experiance!!!!!theres still hope for e-bay,lol
tongue.gif

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I just received shadows that I won off of ebay. I won three of them early last month but due to some problems, I just received them today. The seller was amazing!! She really did her best to work everything out. She sent them once and I never got them and they were not returned to her. Now, she sent me the shadows that I won, plus three more. I got:

Surrey (beige)

Bordeaux (Maroon)

Oregon (green duo)

Omaha (a blue duo)

You really lucked out! I've heard good things about Cargo shadows. I have a couple of their lip gloss duos...I like them but the tins are kind of inconveniently oversized. I think they're neat though.

Reaction score
Yeah, Cargo is a pretty good line. I've always loved their shadows, the only problem is that they color selection is quite poor. But, aside from that they wear really well. I also am into the cream shadows - I was surprised to find out how nice, and long-lasting they are. They dont crease either... what a surprise!!!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby You really lucked out! I've heard good things about Cargo shadows. I have a couple of their lip gloss duos...I like them but the tins are kind of inconveniently oversized. I think they're neat though.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Yeah, Cargo is a pretty good line. I've always loved their shadows, the only problem is that they color selection is quite poor. But, aside from that they wear really well. I also am into the cream shadows - I was surprised to find out how nice, and long-lasting they are. They dont crease either... what a surprise!!!
icon_eek.gif
Cool, I'll keep that in mind. I'm thinking of making a Sephora trip this week and I've been wanting to look for more Cargo and Stila stuff.

Liz

Reaction score
nice! you definitely lucked out with that seller! other's would have been like "oh well. sucks for you" lol. i have to read inbwtween the lines in the shipping and handling section. actually, read between the lines with ALL the sections. you never know. Shady peoples on ebay
icon_evil.gif

Reaction score
Yeah, she told me that good customer service meant a lot to her... she proved to me that she meant that. Prior to her, I met my share of shady sellers. There are two of them that have my $ and I have no product.
icon_twisted.gif
Whatever happened to honesty?
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by Liz nice! you definitely lucked out with that seller! other's would have been like "oh well. sucks for you" lol. i have to read inbwtween the lines in the shipping and handling section. actually, read between the lines with ALL the sections. you never know. Shady peoples on ebay
icon_evil.gif

Reaction score
I am glad that everything turned out ok with your Ebay transactions. It sucks that there are people out there trying to make a quick buck!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by spazbaby I have a couple of their lip gloss duos...I like them but the tins are kind of inconveniently oversized. I think they're neat though. Me too! I have one that I really like but they are so messy to put on and they are sort of bulky. Put them in a nice package and I would buy those over again.

Reaction score
Oooooh, nice win. Enjoy playing with them
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I just received shadows that I won off of ebay. I won three of them early last month but due to some problems, I just received them today. The seller was amazing!! She really did her best to work everything out. She sent them once and I never got them and they were not returned to her. Now, she sent me the shadows that I won, plus three more. I got:

Surrey (beige)

Bordeaux (Maroon)

Oregon (green duo)

Omaha (a blue duo)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol Me too! I have one that I really like but they are so messy to put on and they are sort of bulky. Put them in a nice package and I would buy those over again. They are definitely messy. I have Chattanooga and La La Land, love them both. I think they should size down and include a brush.

Reaction score
Great find Tra!
smile.gif
Nice to hear you got such a nice seller... not many will go out of their way for a buyer.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Great find Tra!
smile.gif
Nice to hear you got such a nice seller... not many will go out of their way for a buyer.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
That is sad, but true. Most of those sellers just dont care, do they?
icon_twisted.gif
But I did get an awesome haul!! I tried on the colors and they are all quite nice!!

Reaction score
Thanks Sheridan!! After trying them on I am even more pleased. The pics do these colors NO JUSTICE!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan Gorgeous Colors. I,m glad everything worked out for you.

Jen

Reaction score
I like those colors, Tracy. I don't have any Cargo mu though.
icon_mad.gif

Latest posts