My Cargo e/s haul from ebay....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
I just received shadows that I won off of ebay. I won three of them early last month but due to some problems, I just received them today. The seller was amazing!! She really did her best to work everything out. She sent them once and I never got them and they were not returned to her. Now, she sent me the shadows that I won, plus three more. I got:

Mojave (a beautiful bronze)

Surrey (beige)

Bordeaux (Maroon)

Oregon (green duo)

Shangri-LA (a tealish/blue-ish color)

Omaha (a blue duo)

This was a really amazing transaction!!! I'm very pleased with this seller.



 
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
2,769
Reaction score
0
ohh ,they are very pretty.Glad you had a good experiance!!!!!theres still hope for e-bay,lol
tongue.gif


 
Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I just received shadows that I won off of ebay. I won three of them early last month but due to some problems, I just received them today. The seller was amazing!! She really did her best to work everything out. She sent them once and I never got them and they were not returned to her. Now, she sent me the shadows that I won, plus three more. I got:
Mojave (a beautiful bronze)

Surrey (beige)

Bordeaux (Maroon)

Oregon (green duo)

Shangri-LA (a tealish/blue-ish color)

Omaha (a blue duo)

This was a really amazing transaction!!! I'm very pleased with this seller.

You really lucked out! I've heard good things about Cargo shadows. I have a couple of their lip gloss duos...I like them but the tins are kind of inconveniently oversized. I think they're neat though.
 
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
Yeah, Cargo is a pretty good line. I've always loved their shadows, the only problem is that they color selection is quite poor. But, aside from that they wear really well. I also am into the cream shadows - I was surprised to find out how nice, and long-lasting they are. They dont crease either... what a surprise!!!
icon_eek.gif


Originally Posted by spazbaby You really lucked out! I've heard good things about Cargo shadows. I have a couple of their lip gloss duos...I like them but the tins are kind of inconveniently oversized. I think they're neat though.
 
Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Yeah, Cargo is a pretty good line. I've always loved their shadows, the only problem is that they color selection is quite poor. But, aside from that they wear really well. I also am into the cream shadows - I was surprised to find out how nice, and long-lasting they are. They dont crease either... what a surprise!!!
icon_eek.gif
Cool, I'll keep that in mind. I'm thinking of making a Sephora trip this week and I've been wanting to look for more Cargo and Stila stuff.
 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
nice! you definitely lucked out with that seller! other's would have been like "oh well. sucks for you" lol. i have to read inbwtween the lines in the shipping and handling section. actually, read between the lines with ALL the sections. you never know. Shady peoples on ebay
icon_evil.gif


 
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
Yeah, she told me that good customer service meant a lot to her... she proved to me that she meant that. Prior to her, I met my share of shady sellers. There are two of them that have my $ and I have no product.
icon_twisted.gif
Whatever happened to honesty?
icon_evil.gif


Originally Posted by Liz nice! you definitely lucked out with that seller! other's would have been like "oh well. sucks for you" lol. i have to read inbwtween the lines in the shipping and handling section. actually, read between the lines with ALL the sections. you never know. Shady peoples on ebay
icon_evil.gif
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
I am glad that everything turned out ok with your Ebay transactions. It sucks that there are people out there trying to make a quick buck!

 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Originally Posted by spazbaby I have a couple of their lip gloss duos...I like them but the tins are kind of inconveniently oversized. I think they're neat though. Me too! I have one that I really like but they are so messy to put on and they are sort of bulky. Put them in a nice package and I would buy those over again.
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Oooooh, nice win. Enjoy playing with them
smile.gif


Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I just received shadows that I won off of ebay. I won three of them early last month but due to some problems, I just received them today. The seller was amazing!! She really did her best to work everything out. She sent them once and I never got them and they were not returned to her. Now, she sent me the shadows that I won, plus three more. I got:
Mojave (a beautiful bronze)

Surrey (beige)

Bordeaux (Maroon)

Oregon (green duo)

Shangri-LA (a tealish/blue-ish color)

Omaha (a blue duo)

This was a really amazing transaction!!! I'm very pleased with this seller.

 
Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Marisol Me too! I have one that I really like but they are so messy to put on and they are sort of bulky. Put them in a nice package and I would buy those over again. They are definitely messy. I have Chattanooga and La La Land, love them both. I think they should size down and include a brush.
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Great find Tra!
smile.gif
Nice to hear you got such a nice seller... not many will go out of their way for a buyer.
icon_cheesygrin.gif


 
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Great find Tra!
smile.gif
Nice to hear you got such a nice seller... not many will go out of their way for a buyer.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
That is sad, but true. Most of those sellers just dont care, do they?
icon_twisted.gif
But I did get an awesome haul!! I tried on the colors and they are all quite nice!!
 
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
Thanks Sheridan!! After trying them on I am even more pleased. The pics do these colors NO JUSTICE!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif


Originally Posted by Sheridan Gorgeous Colors. I,m glad everything worked out for you.
 

Jen

Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
685
Reaction score
0
I like those colors, Tracy. I don't have any Cargo mu though.
icon_mad.gif


 

Latest posts

Top