My cat met his twin (pics)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My dad is a veterinarian and when somebody brought his cat in our practice (the poor kitty had to get most of his fur shaved off cause he had knots) my mom and dad were amazed...the cat looked almost like ours.

Right: our cat, Collin

left: his twin, just with a different placement of white in the grey fur

Btw that´s my mom in the pic. And you can tell my cat hates to sit on the examination couch (is that the correct name?), he´s usually much cuter!!!

yeah he´s only on that table when he gets shots or other treatment, so he´s scared of it lol

he actually might be sedated, some cats are so wild and in order to be able to shave them they need a shot to calm them down

Do you take care of your kitty? How do you take care of its hair? It's so cute and fluffy. Good for winter, lol

awww they're so cute!!!!

my kitty cannot handle going to the doctors either... lol

too cute!!!!

makes me sad though b/c it reminds me about my cat that I had to put down......he was a persian, so fluffy........but he was squirting everywhere!!!..........I tried everything he was even on clocalm(sp?)........that's kitty prozac..........but he pizzed in Justine's brand new bed........so that was the end of him..............it was actually Justine's cat and she reminds me all the time how I killed her cat!!!!!

Awww, too cute! I'm such a cat lover, it's pathetic! LOL! I'd take in every stray if I could! They both look cute!

Awww, they're so cute! I wish my cat was big and fluffy...but no he is so skinny...its like petting a bag of hangers.

Back