My East Asian guy list (56K WARNING!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
23373_1256903136Vp28.jpg

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those guys are cute! But I couldn't date any of them. I would hate for my guy to be much prettier than me and have an even better complexion and fashion sense too. Ditto. I have more masculine facial features than most of these guys
frown.gif

This guy is nice looking

Originally Posted by Love Souljah /img/forum/go_quote.gif @Adrienne: Heh it seems hard, but with Korean guys, even if they look ten times better than you, they don't act like it (most of the time).
@xtiffanyx: You must be likin' some Song Seung Hun then:

http://www.asianpopcorn.com/korea/so...hengxian-1.jpg

@LUVINBEAUTY: OMG! It's like somebody read my mind. I'm not necessarily in this relationship because of his looks (even though it's a HUGE plus in this case), but because he is loyal like a golden retriever and his family is GREAT and is almost better than my biological family, lol.

He and his guy friends hug and stuff in public and other guys look at them like they're gay. They hold hands if they cross the street...it's so hilarious.

I have a thang for Asian guys also..My absolute favorite..Yep u guessed it..RAIN, BI, Jung Ji Hoon..dat's my baby..I know there's more..but he's my absolute favorite.. As JANET JACKSON SAYS...MY ASIAN PERSUASION...

I simply adore Asian men~ I started paying more attention to them after I started listening to NEWS from Japan, and then I slowly went over to DBSK and Wow. DBSK is so fantastic!

Mirotic and Survivor remain my favorites and the boys just looked so good in those videos. I wonder what I have to do to get my boyfriend to dress like that haha~

Back