My "Finally Mac N collection is here!!!!" haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got some really nice things there- Enjoy!

Can anyone tell me what the paint pots are? I hope that is not a stupid question. I don't have a lot of MAC. I would think they are like a base for eyeshadow, or maybe to use as a cream eyeshadow by itself.

Originally Posted by Vanillaprincess /img/forum/go_quote.gif You got some really nice things there- Enjoy!
Can anyone tell me what the paint pots are? I hope that is not a stupid question. I don't have a lot of MAC. I would think they are like a base for eyeshadow, or maybe to use as a cream eyeshadow by itself.

I use mine as a base for e/s, mostly to neutralise my brown lids. The pigmented ones can be used alone as cream e/s or bases for the same color family e/s, for example a green paint pot for green e/s etc.

Hi Sophia,

Ok, I understand now- they are kind of multi-purpose then, depending on the shade you choose. I think I have a lot to learn about MAC- I'm sort of a MAC newbie- but I can see it can be addictive!

Thanks for your help!
smile.gif

Jenny

Back