My first boyfriend, (real boyfriend) and I broke up two days ago.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sounds like he is self sabotaging the relationship. I did this exact thing with Aaron and although I don't regret it now, knowing what I do know now, I did regret it. Perhaps things would have been different if I didn't break up with him, however; everything happens for a reason.

At this point, the only thing you can do is heal. Look at this relationship at a temporary love that walked into your life to teach that it doesn't always last forever and the best is yet to come. You are beautiful and you are only 18, you have time to reflect on yourself. Take the time to get to know what makes a good man and weigh out the pros and cons. Don't ever think this is your fault either.

Jesska,  you need to just leave him alone.     You're just coming off entirely desperate and undateable.

Your friends need to sort out there own problems I wouldn't have done that either.... Learn to be a stuborn ass it's done me good so far haha!!

I am a giver I used to let my friends borrow and destroy everything I ever owned, borrow money and not pay it back etc. After a good ten years of this I am sick of it all, let them make there own beds they'll never learn otherwise. Some weren't even really my friends and aren't around anymore and I'm glad.

Living out of town and going to the city often, people always call me and ask me to pick stuff up for them and it quickly gets way out of hand.

Last summer we borrowed our neighbor our towable camper they trashed the thing bent the frame had shit stolen from it and are now refusing to pay any repairs and we only asked for half when really why should we pay half even..... these are people who we have been friends with for a long time that have never been known to take responsability and I knew better and still got burned.

Take care of yourself first and let your friends learn their own lessons or they will always rely on you to bail them out idk bout you but I think that's bs and I have much better things I could do with my time than work may ass off to fix someone elses f*** up, only family gets that privilage and even then it can be abused!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well. today, i recived a text from his friend the one who beat up his girl (my friend), out of no where, about how i'm a pyscho girl and i'm crazy.. nobody likes me. And I ignored it. Then he forwarded texts from my ex.. basically, saying he was dropping my stuff i gave him back at my house. His family hates me, i need to leave them alone, i need to mind my own business none of them like me. I'm a terrible person, and I'm worthless.

... I ignored it.

I recived ANOTHER text from his friend- " you're just a waste of space." I replied. " Seth's (my ex) number is blocked for a reason from my phone. I'm blocking yours too. I don't text his family, i don't speak to his family, and haven't. He said for me to go away, I can't if your blowing up my phone- exactly why i'm blocking you too. I know who and what I am, you're not bringing me down. - and if he wants to drop off the bag of things, that's fine. I'll be the one to throw the shit away, i'm not playing tag with it."

.. and the girl who asked me contact me ex, I've decided to not talk to her. She seems like she wants to go back into that group of people. And I told her, I'm 18 now. I've got enough going for me, than to have people like my ex and her ex bringing me down constantly. I told her, I blocked them both. And if that's the crowd of people she wants to hangout with it's a shame because she's a gorgeous girl and deserves better, i'm taking my own advice.  Her reply? Okay.

Honestly, my ex and his crowd of people do NOTHING with and for there lives. It was always a fight between us, because I've been deciding colleges and becoming a nurse, and what not. He refuses to further any education? That's fine. but he didn't want too cause, none of his "friends" go to college. He's 21. he didn't want to do anything because he wouldn't have any party time. That's who is crowd of people is. I'm all down for a good time, but i'm also happy to be proud of myself too.

I guess it still hurts, he's not who i THOUGHT i fell in love with. But I'm keeping on going. All i can do is block him, and them & not play tag with a stupid bag of memories.

Wow girl, I am so proud of you for saying and doing all that because that is some big girl stuff right there and I know that had to be so annoying and painful to see those words over text message, even if it was from his friend, he's still talking about a very sore subject and you used a lot of restraint to not give in to the bullshit.  I'm glad you're looking at your life in the bigger picture, because you are going to go off to school and become a nurse and this whole 18 yr old shit will be for the birds when you look back on it. 

I know it's real annoying to hear people say stuff like "oh you'll get over it" or "when i was 18" and always try to tell you how small it is or how it's not a big deal cuz you're young and all that shit, I know I hated it when I was 18, but people are just trying to spare you the pain they went thru, you know?  But, it really looks like you're catching on actually and taking some of the advice and trying to move forward and for that I'm really proud! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Right on girl, you can`t rely on anybody but you and the most important thing you can do for yourself right now is invest in your future go to nursing school get yourself a career and a guy a million times better will come along... I swear this too you!! I can see your come a long way already in these few short days, hugs!!  
huggies.gif

I think I've had enough of being weak. They've all said, so many mean things and whatever else. I can't say i didn't get teary eyed knowing, that the person i spent the last year of my life with.. said all that about/ to me. But I think i'm realizing, I have really no choice but to plant my feet on the ground and do all that i can for me. I don't want to hear it anymore. I'm not a bad person, I shouldn't feel like one. I wasn't perfect during the breakup, so many people have told me, no girl really is.- but neither was he and he still chooses not to be the bigger person. Only I can do that. It's all starting to feel faded, because I know it's over. And lately, I'm up and down with my emotions. But when I'm happy.. it's finally for a reason other than because of something to do with him. I've realized everything in the last year of my relationship went around him and me. and finally.. it's ALL FOR ME. -everything i do. I love that i went through this, even though it hurts and sucks. I'm so much closer to my mom, my friends, and my family.. I guess I can tell it's made/making me stronger in ways, I really needed before.  I think I'm going to join the gym, as someone else mention. I'm picking up hours at work, making plans with my girls for the beach this summer. I'm doing everything I want to do, and letting him and us slip from my mind.

Back