My first homecomming. *pictures!*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I tried to get pictures of everything. But dancing, getting ready, and eating... it gets complicated. haha.

Well this is my first homecomming & i didn't have a date. Well i did but i give people chances to easily. My homecomming date... got expelled from school last friday for comming to a football game drunk & he got arrested. 10th grader && he's cute as can be. I didn't know him reallllly well but i knew him and i ate lunch with him most days. But ohwell, i can't say it didn't bother me. lol. I wanted a date. haha.

picture233nu3.jpg
the dress and stuff.

I went out for chineese with some friends. :]]

picture206sw5.jpg
me & dakota.

picture209jt0.jpg
my food. hah, i made a story to along with my neighboorhood or orange chicken. I'm a kid at heart when it comes to eating. lol.

picture197va1.jpg
my other friends nikki & taylor. they're freaks but it's all good. hahaha.

And at the dance.

picture198gt6.jpg
my friend amber and I.

picture193xj2.jpg
my friend bri & me.

picture218nr0.jpg
my friend kim & me.

picture217io0.jpg
i'd thought i'd share his cuteness. I had a thing for this boy last year, but now he's one my good friends, just he had to sneak away from his girl to see me. lol

picture223up0.jpg
some funky country song came on so me and my friend ran around in a circle dancing cause we did't know what was going on. hahaha.

picture219gs1.jpg

picture207nn8.jpg

&& my favorite couple ever at the dance.

picture190eu8.jpg

just to show highschool love. haha.
smile.gif

Aww cute pics, I'm glad you had a good time! I went to all but prom without a date, I think it's funner going with friends!

Good times! I wish I was in highschool all over again, drama and all lol!

You looked pretty and sexay, yeah! Bet your date is kicking himself now for being so dumb haha.

Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Good times! I wish I was in highschool all over again, drama and all lol!You looked pretty and sexay, yeah! Bet your date is kicking himself now for being so dumb haha.

I sure hope he is! I was looking forward to having him there!
thanks ladies!

OMG, how cute! You looked so beautiful. I bet you had a fabulous time. Sometimes there is a little good that comes with being a teenager.
wink.gif

LOVE the pics
biggrin.gif
everyone looks like they're having such a good time, almost makes me miss highschool haha!

Thanks for sharing your pics! You looked so pretty and it looks like you guys had a blast. Sorry about your date.
frown.gif

Jess, you looked really beautiful. I went to my Senior prom with a date (married him a few years later) but went alone my Junior Prom and had a lot more fun. You look like you had a great time.

You looked very pretty. I love your dress & I'm glad you had a good time!

Latest posts

Back