My Formal MuT Introduction

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! My name's Kathryn. I'm twenty-eight years old. My husband and I reside in the Houston, Texas area, and we've been married for nine years. We have one feline.

Anyway, and more importantly, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! I've already enjoyed hour upon hour of reading your posts + reviews. I'm also quite confident that my husband's looking forward to the possibility of the occasional holiday from my nonstop product talk. Although, he's always been somewhat of a metro, and he'll probably end up here, too.

I hope all of you are having a good one!

Hi Kathryn! How are you? Welcome to MakeupTalk! I'm Tony from Southern CA! I bet your rooting the Astros in the world series! hahhaha

Anyhow, welcome again!

Hi Kathryn, welcome to MUT! I'm Jennifer from Indiana!
smile.gif

Welcome to MakeUpTalk Katie! I love your moving sig.. I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything dont hesitate to PM me or one of the other girls.

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Latest posts

Back