My Fragrance Collection (Pic Heavy)!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!

I love love love perfumes, lotions, body sprays, anything that smells great! I never wear the same fragrance two days in a row, I just love them too much! Here's my "collection!"

OMG, amazing stash! I'm a fragrance junky myself but your collection puts mine to shame.
smile.gif
Beautifully organized, too.

Wow!! Finally someone with just as much perfume as me!! I have so much, and yet still have to buy the latest. The only problem I have is that sometimes they go off, like I have noticed Victorias Secret perfumes go off very soon. I also wear a different one each day. Sometimes I wish I could have a signature perfume that people would recognize me with, but I can't do it!! I will have to take a pic and post my stash of perfume!!

awww a girl after my own heart! I have many of the same scents you do! But you have more! Scent shopping has been one of the areas I cut down (a tiny bit) in the last 2 years or so. I wanted to use up what I had because I hate when the scent goes off as someone mentioned.

edited to add: I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who wears a different scent everyday!

Originally Posted by saintcloudgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow!! Finally someone with just as much perfume as me!! I have so much, and yet still have to buy the latest. The only problem I have is that sometimes they go off, like I have noticed Victorias Secret perfumes go off very soon. I also wear a different one each day. Sometimes I wish I could have a signature perfume that people would recognize me with, but I can't do it!! I will have to take a pic and post my stash of perfume!! We must think alike!! I love wearing so many different fragrances, but for years I've always wanted that one scent that says "me!" I just can't decide which one I want that to be!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG you have secret 55!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got secret 55 for Christmas like 3 years ago, and at the time I used it almost every day, and recently I found out it is discontinued and it got really expensive, and now I don't want to wear it!
smile.gif
I guess I should enjoy it though

Originally Posted by cyberfemme /img/forum/go_quote.gif awww a girl after my own heart! I have many of the same scents you do! But you have more! Scent shopping has been one of the areas I cut down (a tiny bit) in the last 2 years or so. I wanted to use up what I had because I hate when the scent goes off as someone mentioned.
edited to add: I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who wears a different scent everyday!

Yes I've been telling myself to cut down forever, and I just can't stop myself!! I'll have to start using my VS scents more, I didn't know their scents went off quickly.

Originally Posted by saintcloudgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif shoegal, I presume you also love shoes?? hehe how did you know?
tongue.gif

dang, i am on my knees ! i love wearing different fragrances lol, but only if they're samples, so basically i buy one bottle of perfume every year
smile.gif
can you believe that?

haha..looks like we have something in common..my stash is HUGE too lol.

my bf gets so annoyed..cuz i'll ask for a perfume..just for the bottle to be sitting on my dresser and looking pretty

like betsey johnsons..i think its kinda stinky..but the bottle is amazing..so of course i asked my lil bro for it for xmas..and he buys me the whole damn set lol.

that is amazing so it begs the logical question . with so many choices how do you decide what to wear?

and what are your favorites?

Latest posts

Back