My hair is so sticky from the ends

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's my problem I have wavy hair I only do my hair straight in the weekends but lately my hair sticks in the ends I got it trim thinking that would help it did not.I'm looking for a shampoo or conditioner or something I could find at Target I can't afford salon products.I was thinking of buying pantene for Damage Hair.HELP

Do you mean your hair is knotty at the ends, or that it's actually sticky? If it's sticky it sounds like product build up - like too much hairspray or heat protectant.

I'm not sure what products to recommend because we live in different countries buture someone esle will be able to help
smile.gif

If you have product build up, a cheap clarifying shampoo can be made from adding a tespoon of bicarb of soda to the amount of shampoo you would normally use. I usually put the bicarb in my hands, add a dollop of shampoo and mix it in my hands, then lather as normal. It works very well, but can be a little drying, so you wouldnt want to do it too often. Hope that helps!

Micki

Originally Posted by Micki2984 /img/forum/go_quote.gif If you have product build up, a cheap clarifying shampoo can be made from adding a tespoon of bicarb of soda to the amount of shampoo you would normally use. I usually put the bicarb in my hands, add a dollop of shampoo and mix it in my hands, then lather as normal. It works very well, but can be a little drying, so you wouldnt want to do it too often. Hope that helps!
Micki

excellent advice

Latest posts

Back