My huge San Diego haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow! Awesome haul! So where's all your eye drops and drugs and Taco Bell cheese?? LOL haha, I actually didn´t get any OTC drugs. Makes wonder why not actually. And no taco bell cheese either, but I did buy 2 boxes of Extra buttery popcorn, 2 boxes of cupcake mix and 1 can of icing with sprinkles. hmm
brsh.gif

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif haha, I actually didn´t get any OTC drugs. Makes wonder why not actually. And no taco bell cheese either, but I did buy 2 boxes of Extra buttery popcorn, 2 boxes of cupcake mix and 1 can of icing with sprinkles. hmm
brsh.gif
MMM yummy! I guess I should've specified OTC drugs and not just drugs in my other post! LOL I guess anyone that knows how you haul here in the US would know what I meant! LOL

That's a huge haul! Can't wait to see the pics of all the amazing things you got!

Wow, I haven't had a haul this nice since the summer. And even then, it was mostly clothes (and gelato..).

And the necklace from your fiance was a very sweet gift =)

Back