My Lipstick Collection & What are the best lipsticks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Ive done a little video showing my lipstick collection, featuring a few mac dupes. Please have a watch and let me know of any other amazing lipsticks that i need in my life, id also love to know which shades you like as well

omg , Mac Rebel looks AMAZING on you! Then again most of them do! I don't think I could pull a bunch of these off, but you sure can! The one w the crown is a Rimmel btw :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I love your voice!  My favorite lipstick was Berry Hot, but you look lovely with all the lipstick shades.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

omg , Mac Rebel looks AMAZING on you! Then again most of them do! I don't think I could pull a bunch of these off, but you sure can! The one w the crown is a Rimmel btw :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Thank you! You should try, i never had the confidence to wear any of them but im being more daring now. Start subtle and get bolder x

Originally Posted by Miss Jess /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love your voice!  My favorite lipstick was Berry Hot, but you look lovely with all the lipstick shades.
Berry Haute is definitely one of my faves! Thank you

Latest posts

Back