My MAC Hello Kitty haulage

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I want Hello Kitty now.. lol! I wish I lived in NYC! Aww, wish you did too Nicole! We'd go on MAC shopping sprees all the time! lol
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by candygalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ummmm, i need your paycheck girl friend. Lol i don,t know anymore i was only goin to get the creamy grey nail lacquer and a lippie now i want it all!!!!! Did you already try the nail polish? Quality wise what would you say with the creamy grey color? The payoff was better than I expected. It was opaque enough with one coat. Usually I'm more of a pink fan, but I ended up getting the grey np because of that. You should totally get it!

Originally Posted by Anjel. /img/forum/go_quote.gif so me and my husband got a huge chunk of tax return monies, and I know where it is going! hahaI've been waiting till the line comes out, I like the colors in line I'm a very loud color person. I love pinks.

I'll most likely get the palette, blush, and maybe some of the lipglass and lipsticks.

But Can't wait for the couture line, thats the one I want to do the most damage with. haha

Just haven't seen anything about it tho, makes me wonder?

Yea, I can't wait til the couture line comes out either since I adore dazzleglasses! Since it's due 3/5, I'm hoping there would be more info coming up soon by the end of Feb :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aww, wish you did too Nicole! We'd go on MAC shopping sprees all the time! lol
biggrin.gif
That would be sooo much fun Angie! We could get a MAC makeover together.

oh wow! Have u tried both of the tlc's yet? I want to get both of them, should i should i? how do u like them?

Originally Posted by Lindabear /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh wow! Have u tried both of the tlc's yet? I want to get both of them, should i should i? how do u like them? I usually don't get TLC's but I had to for the HK collection! Hehe, and it was a good thing I did because it's so moisturizing and has the right hint of color. Love it! If you can get both, do get it! If you could only have one choice, I'd say go with popster. That's my fav one
smile.gif

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I usually don't get TLC's but I had to for the HK collection! Hehe, and it was a good thing I did because it's so moisturizing and has the right hint of color. Love it! If you can get both, do get it! If you could only have one choice, I'd say go with popster. That's my fav one
smile.gif
I agree. I had never used a TLC before, but because it was HK, I got both. I am SO glad I did.
They are SO moisturizing, and yes, the colors are perfect.

I've only used Pink Fish (ewww) so far, but love it so much, I haven't even tried Popster yet.

Back