My makup stash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That's my Makeup stash! 
11a.gif
 It includes stuff from subs (First box free, first box $5)  free stuff, gifts, and bargains as well. I cancelled everything except Ipsy, after the initial box. My Hubby says I spend too much money on Makeup 
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Meliboomboompow /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's my Makeup stash! 
11a.gif
 It includes stuff from subs (First box free, first box $5)  free stuff, gifts, and bargains as well. I cancelled everything except Ipsy, after the initial box. My Hubby says I spend too much money on Makeup 
icon_rolleyes.gif
Nice...I like that makeup organizer! Men just don't understand our need for makeup.  At least you'll still get your ipsy bags.

Originally Posted by la rubia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Meliboomboompow /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's my Makeup stash! 
11a.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Nice...I like that makeup organizer! Men just don't understand our need for makeup.  At least you'll still get your ipsy bags.

Originally Posted by Crystalleigh7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Very nice stash, organized and you can see everything.  
Thanks, Ladies! 
smile.gif
 I got it for $1, used! The bottom part is actually a drawer, but I opened it for the picture so you ladies could see what I had stored in there. I agree, men just don't understand! Although they spend money on manly stuff, and rationalize that. I understand that, but let me spend money on something I enjoy as well. I tell him you want me to look pretty and presentable, right? His answer is that I don't need any makeup. Oh, he will tell me anything to save a buck  
icon_razz.gif
 I'm glad I still have my ipsy, and my MUT forums!

Nice collection! Perfect size too! I've been trying to build a nice collection too but I still have a long way to go!

Posting my stash will make me look like an obsessed....makeup hoarder. I am working my way to a sensible-sized collection, I swear! =p
Haha! Same here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> There's no way that I would be able to get all of it in one picture

Quote: Originally Posted by MakeuptheCat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is a photo of my makeup....What you see are bath salts and it smells good when I walk into my room.

What a cute idea! Now if I could find bath salts that smell like chocolate......LOL

Quote: Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haha! Same here
smile.gif
There's no way that I would be able to get all of it in one picture
Thank goodness I'm not alone lol. =p

Quote: Originally Posted by MakeuptheCat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here's another pic of it.  The table just came like that, you can put the mirror down if you want to.  I thought it's nice to put it with bath salts because it smells good xD  Show us your makeup too ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's a neat table!!! I'm jealous...of the makeup too. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by slinka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Posting my stash will make me look like an obsessed....makeup hoarder.

I am working my way to a sensible-sized collection, I swear! =p

Ditto

Here's an updated photo of my stash in my new, bigger caboodle. Ok, it's actually an old caboodle (they don't make this model anymore) but it's new to me & with some cleaning it looks brand new.

Quote: Originally Posted by azalea97 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here's an updated photo of my stash in my new, bigger caboodle. Ok, it's actually an old caboodle (they don't make this model anymore) but it's new to me & with some cleaning it looks brand new.

Nice stash

Back