My male to female makeover! Hope I'm finally getting decent at makeup...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the eyeliner! If you like a darker line, don't minimize it. You look great! But I do agree with having either bold lips or bold eyes. Both at the same time is just too much unless you're going clubbing! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You look amazing...and I think you have done a great job with your makeup.... gorgeous girl!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by lethalglam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Woah first of all you look awesome! I wish I had your legs... and I just wish my body was svelte in general like yours, lol... haha oh right on to constructive criticism: I'd use some nice babydoll demi wispie lashes (Ardell makes a pair) just to elongate your eye shape and make it appear more cat-like.

I'd also encourage you to do some contouring (not quite as much as Kim Kardashian though), but just some subtle bronzer that is 2 shades darker than your foundation on your jawline (to create the shape you want) and under your cheekbones so they pop more (you can also use it on the sides of your nose if you want to "slenderize" your nose).

You want to use bronzer to push back the parts of your face you would like smaller (for me that's under my chin, sides of my nose, and under my cheeks) and use a highlighter to bring out the parts of your face that would naturally hit the light (for me that's the middle of my nose, above my blush, my browbone, the cupids bow above my lip and a delicate amount on my forehead and chin). Makeup is a lot about personal preference and just learning the tricks of the trade is enough to help you customize your look. Remember to blend blend blend if you do decide to contour :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Hope that helped!
I agree with this!!!! Highlighting and contouring can make a huge difference in the way your face looks. It takes some practice but just try it at home when you aren't planning on going anywhere. I only do it when I plan on going out with friends. It takes time but it's totally worth it. I think you look great overall!
smile.gif

Aww thank you!  Its really funny actually, as a guy nobody ever told me I had a nice smile, but I hear it all the time as a woman!  Is that just a social gender thing, or do I just have a girly smile?

You look wonderful! Very sweet hairstyle! You have a lovely eye shape, perhaps experiment with leaving out the cat eye flick and see what you think. I'm Asian too and I never do the extra little flick because I think it looks distracting on me. But that's just my personal preference, please don't think I'm critiquing you for a mistake! Best of luck to you with your transition and welcome to the sisterhood 
patches.gif

Back