My mini haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Went to MAC tonight and did a mini goodie haul.
biggrin.gif

I got waveline fluidline (first time using it)

deep truth es (Thanks Janelle and Trisha for the idea)

select cover-up in nc35

Sat im going to have my makeup done at mac so im sure ill pick up a couple of things then.Im so happy now im on a makeup high
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Went to MAC tonight and did a mini goodie haul.
biggrin.gif

select cover-up in nc35

Sat im going to have my makeup done at mac so im sure ill pick up a couple of things then.Im so happy now im on a makeup high
tongue.gif

Excellent! I love Select Cover Up. Good luck with the tilt/deep truth combo.

Originally Posted by charms23 Nice haul, Gwen! I have select cover up in nc35 too! I like it a lot for my under eye circles. So you decided to get made up on Saturday instead of doing it yourself? Good luck!
How is the cover up? I had the other one thats in the pot,and it was good but i ran out ,so i wanted to try this one.I figured id have my make up done so it would be less stress on me.i NEED a little pampering on my birthday.lol
icon_wink.gif
biggrin.gif
icon_twisted.gif

Nice haul Gwen. Isn't fun to be on a makeup high!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am going on Wednesday and can't wait....

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Went to MAC tonight and did a mini goodie haul.
biggrin.gif

select cover-up in nc35

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby Excellent! I love Select Cover Up. Good luck with the tilt/deep truth combo. thanks,hope the fluid line looks good with it.

Originally Posted by lilla Nice haul Gwen. Isn't fun to be on a makeup high!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am going on Wednesday and can't wait.... Its too much fun,should i be worried?lol
wink.gif

As long as you are having fun and know when to slow down until you get another high
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Its too much fun,should i be worried?lol
wink.gif

Nice haul Gwen!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I think you'll like the e/s combo!
wink.gif
Are they going to do that combo on you for Saturday? Or is that just for you to use whenever?
redface.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nice haul Gwen!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
wink.gif
Are they going to do that combo on you for Saturday? Or is that just for you to use whenever?
redface.gif
Would like to wear it sat,but they will prob try to get me to use differnt colors ,so i can buy them,but i d wear it any day i felt ,im not afriad of color,lol.I needed to get some blue colors,i have tons of greens /teals.

Originally Posted by charms23 Everyone needs a little pampering, especially on their birthday! I also have the one in the pot. The select cover up has lighter coverage (according to a MAC ma), but it goes on better and is less cakey looking than the one in the pot. You can layer this on pretty well and it still doesn't look cakey. Yeah,i figuerd this one would be easier to work with,that pot one was kind of cakey

I don't know how 'nice' they are there, but maybe if you brought them in... and say that you can't get a good result - (play innocnt & Mu challenged! lol) and ask them to use them on you and show you how to 'apply' it for the look you want... then maybe ask them what blush or l/s will look good - then if anything buy a lippie or blush if they hound you...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Would like to wear it sat,but they will prob try to get me to use differnt colors ,so i can buy them,but i d wear it any day i felt ,im not afriad of color,lol.I needed to get some blue colors,i have tons of greens /teals.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nice haul Gwen!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
wink.gif
redface.gif
Today i did brill on the lid,tilt on the contour,Be glimmer cameloen on the inner corner,and vanilla as a highlighter,up to the brow bone.Lip
biggrin.gif
dervish lip liner and nars gloss orgasim,BE Blush true.my first fotd
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Today i did brill on the lid,tilt on the contour,Be glimmer cameloen on the inner corner,and vanilla as a highlighter,up to the brow bone.Lip
biggrin.gif
dervish lip liner and nars gloss orgasim,BE Blush true.my first fotd
icon_cheesygrin.gif
NICE!!!! You don't sound like you need MAC to do you up!! lol
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 NICE!!!! You don't sound like you need MAC to do you up!! lol
smile.gif
awww,thankyou
icon_redface.gif
I know im just lazy!lolPlus sometimes when im getting ready the kids are all up in my business,and its hard to concentrate,cause i like to get it perfect.If i just go and have it done,then i can leave the kids with my husband.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 That sounds great, Gwen! I can't wait to see your FOTDs. Btw, I replied on the thread you started regarding posing pics.
smile.gif
Thanks Charmaine,ill check it out!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 awww,thankyou
icon_redface.gif
I know im just lazy!lolPlus sometimes when im getting ready the kids are all up in my business,and its hard to concentrate,cause i like to get it perfect.If i just go and have it done,then i can leave the kids with my husband.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You've got a point there! LOL
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 You've got a point there! LOL
tongue.gif
oh yeah
icon_eek.gif
!

I cant wait to see if the fluid line lasts long,im putting it to the test when i go out,if it lasts thru a night of partying,Score! I wanted to get black,but they didnt have any.I have to try nordstums on sat when i get my makeup done.

I heard they last all day.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 oh yeah
icon_eek.gif
!
I cant wait to see if the fluid line lasts long,im putting it to the test when i go out,if it lasts thru a night of partying,Score! I wanted to get black,but they didnt have any.I have to try nordstums on sat when i get my makeup done.

Originally Posted by lilla I heard they last all day. Thats what the mac ma said, Hope fully shes right.hope they get in more shades

I hope so too. The Nordstrom I go to only had 3 of them
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Thats what the mac ma said, Hope fully shes right.hope they get in more shades

Latest posts

Back