My mmu samples smell like a 40-year-old ash tray.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif hi there.. I didnt try this brand yet.. but I think I will.. just a question please.. this is not Monave reseller?

and did you try the under eyes cream?

thank you so much

Who are you asking - or better yet, which brand? I'm guessing you were asking me? I don't think they're a Monave reseller - I get it with the silk powder - Monave doesn't have silk.
oops - forgot to answer you about the under eye cream. I haven't decided whether I like it or not. By itself, it doesn't give much coverage at all, but I like it to use under my color corrector. It keeps everything from settling into my lines.

Originally Posted by Scooter /img/forum/go_quote.gif Who are you asking - or better yet, which brand? I'm guessing you were asking me? I don't think they're a Monave reseller - I get it with the silk powder - Monave doesn't have silk.
oops - forgot to answer you about the under eye cream. I haven't decided whether I like it or not. By itself, it doesn't give much coverage at all, but I like it to use under my color corrector. It keeps everything from settling into my lines.

thank you so much I think Im going to try this brand! thank you so much.. the photos likes Monave so I thought its Monave..

have a great day

Wow, I really hope it doesn't smell that bad. I ordered the EDM in light olive matte. It should be arriving tomorrow. I tried a sample but I never really put it up to my nose to smell it. I have a bad sense of smell anyways. But I'll let you guys know my opinion soon!
biggrin.gif

I've only ever tried the cheapies...Neutrogena mineral makeup was really good. Only like 3 colors though so that sucked. It had no smell to it, and the Wet n' Wild mineral foundation was the same in color choice and smell but it was definately more orangey to me. The blushes in the Neutrogena are awesome and no smell I really recommend them.

Originally Posted by EricaLeigh777 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, I really hope it doesn't smell that bad. I ordered the EDM in light olive matte. It should be arriving tomorrow. I tried a sample but I never really put it up to my nose to smell it. I have a bad sense of smell anyways. But I'll let you guys know my opinion soon!
biggrin.gif
My friend and I both have EDM foundations and no odor is coming from ours.

If the product doesn't smell like the ingredients that are in it, it is FOR SURE not to be put on your skin. And don't use fragrant products either, they're masking something and they hurt your skin.

Good! I would have hated to have had a large size of the foundation and couldn't use it. Thanks for the fast reply!

the only foundation i think that smeels horrible is joppa's specially their finishing powder. ugh

Back