My Modest Makeup Collection (WARNING PIC HEAVY!!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey! i love your pigment collection! the shelves you store them in are so cute..especially with the button decor.
smile.gif

Now that's some eye candy

Question: in lip stuff, what brand is the one in a tin can with strawberries?

I`m really too lazy to quote everyone, but thanks ! =D

Originally Posted by PaperFlowers /img/forum/go_quote.gif What all brands of eyeshadows do you use? Uhmm. A whole lot of different kinds. lol.The ones I usually use everyday are a mix between MAC, Pure Luxe and Makeup Forever. =)

Originally Posted by Snoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Now that's some eye candy
Question: in lip stuff, what brand is the one in a tin can with strawberries?

All it says on the top of it is "Cereza. Beaute Des Levres." lol. I got it from Chapters, believe it or not, lol. And it smells amaaaazing.

Originally Posted by x33cupcake /img/forum/go_quote.gif i love pink brushes! those are from coastalscents rite? Nope, I got them from Ebay I believe. J.C. Nadia? I think. =)

inlove3.gif
*GASP* It's make-up heavannnnnnnnnn...lol. how long did it take u to get all of that!?!??!?!

Originally Posted by bC_0614 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
inlove3.gif
*GASP* It's make-up heavannnnnnnnnn...lol. how long did it take u to get all of that!?!??!?! Lol! I started buying makeup like..2 years ago.. but really started stock piling it like a little over a year ago, lol.

Back