My new extentions***PICS***

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for answering my question insensitive! Sorry, I didn't mean for it to be controversial! I really had no idea
blush.gif

So how did you sew the back part? Did you just go by feeling or use a three-sided mirror?

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for answering my question insensitive! Sorry, I didn't mean for it to be controversial! I really had no idea
blush.gif

So how did you sew the back part? Did you just go by feeling or use a three-sided mirror?

Oh hun its fine, but i know how awkward conversations and questions can seem when your asking about race-related things. Your scared that you may ask something rude or disrespectful, lol weve all been there. I encourage those questions, because otherwise, how would you ever be able to find out?

And i didnt use any mirrors, i just felt around.

Oh you look gorgeous!! I cant believe how natural that looks on you

A friend of mine has a sew in as well, but not the entire head, only a few layers at the back, maybe 2 or 3

I wanted to get that for a while now but I'm afraid that it will leave my hair going all thin and messed up when I get them out...

So do you have any advice for me for keeping my hair in good condition when I get a sew in? And is it recommended for surtain types of hair better than others?

Again you look soooo gorgeous!!!

Originally Posted by moccah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh you look gorgeous!! I cant believe how natural that looks on youA friend of mine has a sew in as well, but not the entire head, only a few layers at the back, maybe 2 or 3

I wanted to get that for a while now but I'm afraid that it will leave my hair going all thin and messed up when I get them out...

So do you have any advice for me for keeping my hair in good condition when I get a sew in? And is it recommended for surtain types of hair better than others?

Again you look soooo gorgeous!!!

Thankyou hun! First off, make sure the braids arnt too tight, if they are it can pull your hair our or cause breakage. But if theyre done right, they can protect your hair from heat damage that you would normally put on it and really help your hair grow. Sew ins can be done on anyone, they just need to be done by the right person.

Umm..

I keep looking at the henna on your hands!!!

I love mehndi and totally get distracted when I see it, lol!!

Back