My new phone!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww that phone is so cute!! Yay to you for getting Cingular
smile.gif

Do you have the hearts on the main screen? They are so cute haha! Enjoy your phone...feel free to ask me any questions lol!

So have you figured out how to use it yet? lol

I can't believe how small it is. If I dropped it down in my purse it would be lost forever. I have trouble finding my razor when its in my purse, and it vibrates and rings!

thank you, everyone
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif What are some of the cool features? surprisingly, it's very basic! good thing it was free. i might end up selling it, but i LOVE the size, so i'm not sure.

Originally Posted by isometh /img/forum/go_quote.gif what resolution is the camera? 0.3. it sucks! LOL

Originally Posted by butterflyblue /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's a cute phone! It is almost like my Razr phone. I like the smaller phones, the Razr is slim but a good size still
call.gif
i have the razr, too. i can't stand it! i hate the buttons.

Originally Posted by Becka /img/forum/go_quote.gif mine's a brick compared to that lmao!

Originally Posted by broken /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yay you got a phone!!!
I love it. It's cute like you.
hand.gif

aww, thank you
brsh.gif

Originally Posted by PerfectMistake /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awww that phone is so cute!! Yay to you for getting Cingular https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
Do you have the hearts on the main screen? They are so cute haha! Enjoy your phone...feel free to ask me any questions lol!

no, i have a pink lipstick on the main screen LOL thanks https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies3/laughing.gif

Originally Posted by luckylabonte /img/forum/go_quote.gif So have you figured out how to use it yet? lol
I can't believe how small it is. If I dropped it down in my purse it would be lost forever. I have trouble finding my razor when its in my purse, and it vibrates and rings!

yeah, i finally did figure it out! LOL

Enjoy your new phone.
five.gif

I got the brand new Nokia three weeks ago, the one where you can watch TV on it, and I still haven't figured out how to work all the possible features. It's so amazing the new technology that is now "standard" on all cell phones.

wow thats cool!

i love how you guys call ur phones " cell phones" we call them mobile phones!

Geebus, I have a Razr and I have enough trouble trying to keep track of that one...I couldn't imagine trying to keep track of that little tiny phone!!

Enjoy the phone!!

Way Cool!!!

the thing I got from work is really HUGE! stick 2 packs of cigarrets end to end is about the size of mine...I hate it
frown.gif

thanks!

Originally Posted by Elisabeth /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got the brand new Nokia three weeks ago, the one where you can watch TV on it, and I still haven't figured out how to work all the possible features. It's so amazing the new technology that is now "standard" on all cell phones. oh, cool! it really is amazing the technology today.

Originally Posted by pla4u /img/forum/go_quote.gif the thing I got from work is really HUGE! stick 2 packs of cigarrets end to end is about the size of mine...I hate it
frown.gif
damn! LOL

cute hope you enjoy! im getting new one too this week side kick 3 and giveing mom my razr

Back