My new Salon Before pictures

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got the lease started on my new shop, these are before pictures, the place needs tons of work but we will start painting and such next week. Still trying to find a style of chairs I like and shampoo bowl and chairs, dryer chairs. stuff like that. I will keep you all posted on my salon, and pictures will be posted on my prgress. Oh yeah the name will be Salon Saloon, I am doing a old time bar type look, I will have 5 stations and they will have there own bar as a station.

546-salonbeforephotos009.jpg

546-salonbeforephotos006.jpg

546-salonbeforephotos005.jpg

546-salonbeforephotos004.jpg

546-salonbeforephotos001.jpg

That's so exciting! Congrats on your new place and be sure to post after pics. I like the name and look you're going for. Can't wait to see the pics!

What a great space and concept for a salon. Good luck and congrats on your new endevour!

Ohhh YAY for you!!! Congrats!!
claps.gif
claps.gif
What a great idea for the style/theme keep us posted
icon_cheesygrin.gif

how cool! look forward to more pics and good luck with everything!

Congrats and best of luck! It's great that you are doing something you love. Much success to you! Please keep us updated.

That is wonderful!! I am happy for you. I know how happy you must be. I worked with my friend to help set up her salon and it was amazing to see how we had come from talking about it on the job, to quitting and then she started her dream. It's an unbelievable feeling!
icon_biggrin.gif

Congrats and a dream realized no doubt! All the best of luck with this endeavor and keep us posted w/new pics and updates!

Ooh CONGRATS Tiffany! Best of luck with your new business. We're all rooting for you
biggrin.gif

Back