*My Not-So-Modest Shoe Collection*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That green pair stood out to me as well, but then I've always been a sucker for the color green.

But . . . nice collection, and nice homemade shelves. How many pairs do you own in total, or have you counted?

I gotta say you got skills. I need to build something for storage...but I never will LOL Awesome collection!

wow!! lovely shoes!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Simone /img/forum/go_quote.gif That green pair stood out to me as well, but then I've always been a sucker for the color green.
But . . . nice collection, and nice homemade shelves. How many pairs do you own in total, or have you counted?

If I really had to guess... I own somewhere between 120 to 160 pairs of shoes. If i had to guess...
lol.gif

I love wearing green shoes with dark denim (skinny or tailor jeans)... you should definitely get a pair yourself
laughing.gif

serious shoe collection!

i always like to ask this question when i see such a collection. Is there a favorite or a pair you wear more than others?

Is there something that you will never wear?

i actually do have a favorite pair. they are made by marc fisher, bought them on sale for about $50, but they are worth every penny. they are 4.5 inches tall with 1 inch platform but when you walk on it, its like tennis shoes. its got a rubber sole and a stretchy strap. so its got really great traction but at the same time the soles are softer than my cole haan air nike pumps. i go shopping 3 hours straight in those things and not even have the slightest pain ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i do have shoes i dont wear very often... mostly the super dressy shoes

Hey I like your shoes store. Oh I mean. your stash, lol. That awesome how you built this!

Latest posts

Back