My notepad

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I finally started building it! Go look
tongue.gif
I haven't finished yet but it's a start.

Lovely! Your pictures are great. Are you going to put up more?? Sounds like you have a fun job too!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Lovely! Your pictures are great. Are you going to put up more?? Sounds like you have a fun job too! Yes, hopefully later today.

OMG!! You have totally made me lemming those Pure Luxe Pigments!! They have some BEAUTIFUL colors! wowie...

Originally Posted by MACGoddess OMG!! You have totally made me lemming those Pure Luxe Pigments!! They have some BEAUTIFUL colors! wowie... You must get some! They are gorgeous :icon_love :icon_love
I added more stuff to the notepad today.

lol trust me I am definitely going to get some!! And their prices are very good as well!!

Do you have a lot more stuff to add to your notepad?

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Do you have a lot more stuff to add to your notepad? A few things, but I'll just add stuff as I think of it.

Originally Posted by Sirvinya I finally started building it! Go look
tongue.gif
I haven't finished yet but it's a start. Nice job Sirvinya!! I often click to see if girls have anything in their notepads and so many don't, including me. (Do I get pardoned for being a newbie?) I do love the notepads that I've seen though! Thanks for sharing!
Jen

Back