My Sassy Minerals love affair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I have shadows, primer, finish powder from Sassy.

The company is very pleasant in service and in products.

Love the primer! It's better than Lumiere's silk veil for my skin.

Shadow's samples are too small (but it was only 0,7$ and in jars).

I hope to try their foundations soon! (Why didn't I choose them in fist order? Don't know...)

I just placed my first order with Sassy over the weekend and received an email this morning letting me know it had been shipped! That's so fast! I ordered $30 worth of samples, including foundation, blush, and eye shadow. I really had trouble narrowing it down to even that many! At first I had $40 as my total. The colors look sooooo gorgeous! Can't wait to try them!

I tried the products.. I didn't see something speacial. maybe I do something worng.

how do you apply the foundation? dry? or wet?

thanks!

I just bought a bunch of their samples. Although the colors aren't possibly as unique or "out there" as other brands, they apply very well and are unique enough
wink.gif
. What I really liked is that the samples came in jars, the jars were shrink wrapped with plastic so there was no spilling, the samples were 75 cents each, I received multiple confirmation emails about my order, and I received my order really fast. Under 5 days. I'd say, definitely give them a try!

Just wanted to say that I am *loving* the samples I received! I haven't tried them all out yet since I'd ordered about 30 samples, but I haven't been disappointed by any of them that I've tried so far!!!! Some are absolutely stunning! The blushes and eye shadows are amaaazzzziiing.

I found a pretty close foundation match for me. Golden Medium is super close but a bit too dark and a little too golden. I think a touch of Olive Light would make it just right. Unfortunately that was one shade I hadn't ordered so I may try mixing my Golden Light with Golden Medium. I would say the foundation is very close to Silk Naturals and LaurEss. Great coverage, very natural-looking, long-lasting, and doesn't look oily or shiny by the end of the day. The finish is matte yet luminous. While I really do like it and would highly recommend it, I think that I'll stick with my Silk Naturals since my skin is so hard to match and with theirs, you can just add a little of whatever you need to adjust for tan or lack of tan. If I had a more "common" skin tone I would definitely buy a jar of this.

Back