My Shade of Brown - June 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this site, I find companies I would otherwise never hear of. Thanks for sharing this site, I will give it a try, for $5 why not :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Roni917 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love this site, I find companies I would otherwise never hear of. Thanks for sharing this site, I will give it a try, for $5 why not :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You're welcome.  The owner and I went to the same college (didn't know each other) but I am always more than happy to help a fellow alum 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You're welcome.  The owner and I went to the same college (didn't know each other) but I am always more than happy to help a fellow alum 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
What College is that? It was a good idea, I love that someone takes an idea that many of us think of and make it a reality! I hope she is successful.

I just signed up last week after seeing a post in Essence magazine...I think. I'm anxious to FINALLY get a sample subscription for US WOC (women of color). I subscribe to ALOT of boxes & have for like 5 years but I'm REALLY excited about this one. I also am a member of Curlbox & just recently signed up for Curlkit too. Yep I'm a subscription junkie!

Originally Posted by newmakemom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just signed up last week after seeing a post in Essence magazine...I think. I'm anxious to FINALLY get a sample subscription for US WOC (women of color). I subscribe to ALOT of boxes & have for like 5 years but I'm REALLY excited about this one. I also am a member of Curlbox & just recently signed up for Curlkit too. Yep I'm a subscription junkie!
awesome.  Welcome to the addiction lol.  I have some stuff from MSB and Curlbox that I don't plan on using so if anyone reading this thread wants it, check out my trade thread in my signature and PM me if you're interested

Yes I signed up last mth. I think they are sending them off this week going by their Facebook post. I think there is another club for us woc too (YAY...FINALLY!). Let me look through all these emails. Friend me on Facebook too so we can stay in touch

Originally Posted by newmakemom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes I signed up last mth. I think they are sending them off this week going by their Facebook post. I think there is another club for us woc too (YAY...FINALLY!). Let me look through all these emails. Friend me on Facebook too so we can stay in touch
cool. you could find me on the msb page. i had a question about billing and my default pic has me holding a puppy in it too lol

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah. That was the only thing that I didn't like about this box.  I used the lipstick brush they gave me but the lipstick kept moving around in it.  I doubt that I will try it.  I have yet to hear of any of the brands that MSB offers but most of them are up and coming businesses.
Packaging is always a problem for up and coming businesses and I say this out of experience >.< Still, lipstick pots are annoying, especially with long nails.

So After my dispointment in my Oct BB i have just signed up for Nov's MSB Nov box so i guess next month will determine who surives between the two.. but i do live the fact that MSB caters to the women of color b/c some of these boxs I hate not being able to use some of the products b/c of my skin tone

So After my dispointment in my Oct BB i have just signed up for Nov's MSB Nov box so i guess next month will determine who surives between the two.. but i do live the fact that MSB caters to the women of color b/c some of these boxs I hate not being able to use some of the products b/c of my skin tone
Welcome to msb! You'll love it. Their pillow box was awesome this month and the samples are deluxe size. My October box from birchbox sucked too. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back