My trip to Madrid (with pics)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much for posting this pics, they are beautiful!

I also started to learn spanish, b/c we want to have our next vacation in Mexiko!

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures! The architecture and landscaping are absolutely spectacular! I'm glad you had a good time!

Wow...Madrid looks so beautiful! Glad you enjoyed your trip. Thanks for sharing
smile.gif

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow, thanks for sharing. I love the pic of Madrid at night. all of the views are amazing... and Ben and Jerrys made my mouth water... you look pretty damn happy with two portions of ice cream
laughing.gif
and I love your dress and how you accesorized it. pretty!
smile.gif
Thanks, I actually didn't eat both ice creams, I was holding the one in the coan for my bf while he took the pic
laughing.gif

Thanks for sharing your pics. I went to Spain for the first time this summer and the people were so nice it's really made me want to learn Spanish. I would love to visit Madrid. I hear that Barcelona is fab too. Plus I'd love to go to Iceland cos it looks beautiful but I heard it's really expensive - like £5 for one drink in a bar.

Originally Posted by Saints /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks, I actually didn't eat both ice creams, I was holding the one in the coan for my bf while he took the pic
laughing.gif
hehehe I assumed so, but it still makes pretty good pic
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by jaybe /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for sharing your pics. I went to Spain for the first time this summer and the people were so nice it's really made me want to learn Spanish. I would love to visit Madrid. I hear that Barcelona is fab too. Plus I'd love to go to Iceland cos it looks beautiful but I heard it's really expensive - like £5 for one drink in a bar. Yeah Iceland is quite expensive, you could get about one beer in a bar here for 5 GBP. Where in Spain did you go?

It looks like you stayed at a very nice hotel, and had loads of fun, but you look disappointed with all the icecream you got
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by pieced /img/forum/go_quote.gif It looks like you stayed at a very nice hotel, and had loads of fun, but you look disappointed with all the icecream you got
laughing.gif
... Hehe the look came out kind of funny, but I didn't eat all that icecream although I wouldn't have minded
laughing.gif

that is gorgeous! i just put a new place on my list to go lol! thanks for sharing!

Oh, sweet!!!!!!! Yep, Spain is next on my list of country I would like to visit. I love the music, the dancing, the ...everything!!! Beautiful pics!! It looks like you had a great time...BTW...Didn't Ella (Cool Kitten) Just go to Barcelona?

Back