My UK Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately no. The Acid i-Divine Eyeshadow palette is not able to be shipped to the US. The only way to get it is to have someone else purchase it and "smuggle" it in. LOL (As if airport customs checks the ingredients of beauty products. LOL)

http://www.sleekmakeup.com/en/products/acid-i-divine-palette-221.aspx Please note : Due to FDA regulations this palette cannot be sold in the US. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Mica (CI 77019)
Talc
Paraffinum Liquidum
Magnesium Stearate
Ethylhexyl Palmitate
Dimethicone
Propylparaben
Methylparaben
MAY CONTAIN:
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)
Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492)
Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491)
Red 6 Lake (CI 15850:1)
Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1)
Red 27 Lake (CI 45410:2)
Ultramarine (CI 77007)
Hydrated Chromium Green (CI 77289)
Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)
Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499)

Hi Zadidoll. I believe you an order from Sleek. I did last year ... Maybe they don't anymore? If you are interested, defo check them out.

I have ordered from Sleek. Last Memorial Day, they had a free shipping deal. I was freaking out for the free shipping!! I had my eye on a few things. I took advantage of it because, even though I have mums friends in the UK, I did not want to bother them for make-up. I made my order with Sleek (minus 1 palette not available for USA shipment, I forget which one) and it came in perfect condition.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know you did say you were going to the UK but 1) I would really wouldn't want to impose on someone and 2) I didn't know you liked Sleek. LOL

And nope, not available for ordering in the US. The colors in it are banned by the FDA for import.

***** Opppps, just saw your comment. Well, nevermind LOL!

And LOL @ smuggle it in. 

I put on my customs form that I had bought make up while in the UK and they never asked to see it lol Lucky me!

I doubt they'd tell you no or confiscate it. I highly doubt they check makeup ingredients and think that if it were a food item then that's what's subject to import restrictions. Wish Sleek would sell the Acid palette to those of us in the States since I doubt it would be rejected at customs.

I'm sorry! I should have done my research and actually look at the item in question lol 

Haha you're like Ms. Know-It-All (in a good way!) as soon as I saw you said "we can't get that in the US..." I was like "Yes! I can help someone who seem's know just about everything make up related!" I felt super smart there.. for about 30 seconds lmao  
icon_redface.gif

worship.gif

Unfortunately no. The Acid i-Divine Eyeshadow palette is not able to be shipped to the US. The only way to get it is to have someone else purchase it and "smuggle" it in. LOL (As if airport customs checks the ingredients of beauty products. LOL)

Mica (CI 77019)
Talc
Paraffinum Liquidum
Magnesium Stearate
Ethylhexyl Palmitate
Dimethicone
Propylparaben
Methylparaben
MAY CONTAIN:
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)
Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492)
Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491)
Red 6 Lake (CI 15850:1)
Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1)
Red 27 Lake (CI 45410:2)
Ultramarine (CI 77007)
Hydrated Chromium Green (CI 77289)
Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)
Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499)

Hmmm....I just thought of something. I'll keep u posted. If I can get it, it wouldnt be cheap. Unfortunately.

I doubt they'd tell you no or confiscate it. I highly doubt they check makeup ingredients and think that if it were a food item then that's what's subject to import restrictions. Wish Sleek would sell the Acid palette to those of us in the States since I doubt it would be rejected at customs.

Back