My wife's BD Haul....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by GlossyAbby /img/forum/go_quote.gif awe sweet gift! need a second wife?
smile.gif
I thought I was the second wife!! Hahaha
They really are cool!! All those digital pics you take and store on your PC can be displayed any time you want now...

And she does love it!!

They are a great idea, you both will enjoy watching it for sure. Just don't by mistake put any of Karen's photo on it, that might not go down too well hehe

Woo Hoo!! I just bought 10 - 256 meg sony memory sticks on ebay for $3 each... $40 with shipping!!! So my wife can load those babys up with all kinds of different photos... No one sells the small memory sticks locally... and she can get like 500+ photos on a stick!!

So sweet of you! That's a wonderful gift!

That's the frame I bought... well I think I got the wi-fi one. I got mine on sale for $130.. that was a great price. If I can only figure out how to use memory sticks now. Oh, and wireless too. I don't remember my netgear password... so i can't use anything else wireless. I have a new laptop just sitting in the box because I don't know how to retrieve my netgear password. Can't use the internet on my i touch either. I wish I knew computers like I used to.
frown.gif

The memory sticks are easy... Just copy the photos to the root of the stick and place it in the slot on the digital frame and turn it on.... Should automatically start a slide show

This one is working out so nicely that I'm seriously thinking about asking for a small one for me for Christmas... For work.. I could put all the family photos on it.. Its really neat to see some of the photos you haven't seen in years poping up on the digital photo frame.. My wifes thinking that the 10 memory sticks might not be enough.. Lol. Especially aince she's been going through all the old photos and organizing them.. She has started scanning some of the thousands of pics we have...

Back