MyGlam Coupons -What are you using yours to buy?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would really appreciate if someone would give me an unwanted dermstore code. I tried to place the order, but my card was declined and now it says the code is used.
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by 4daisy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would really appreciate if someone would give me an unwanted dermstore code. I tried to place the order, but my card was declined and now it says the code is used.
icon_cry.gif
You should call them, I'm sure they'd be able to help you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Dermstore, I mean, not MG

Originally Posted by CaliMel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I also have a Nume code and a Dermstore one if anyone would like them. I have to locate my cards, but I don't have any use for them and would rather someone had them instead of them being wasted.
If you haven't given your dermstore card away yet, I'd love to have it. Someone in my house either threw my card away or my sister lost it when she went to use the bag that all the coupons from myglam were in. I really want to place an order.

I heard theres another $25 off $50 coupon that isn't individualized does anyone know what it is?

I tried using the newly emailed from myglam $15 off $30 code for Laura Geller Balance N Brighten, and it acted like it took the money off and told me my total was $16.  Then after I put in all my info it wanted me to confirm the purchase for the full $31.

I was hoping to use both that one and the $25 of $50 for different purchases to make the most out of the 50% off idea, but not if it pulls this bs.  I tried the $30 code first, but clearly that's not having it.

At first I thought maybe Lara Geller was excluded, but I see someone else got the set here.  I can't even get it to tell me what's excluded.  Ugg.  I'll call them tomorrow, I suppose, but I was wondering if anyone had any difficulties.

edit:  I was backing out and closing up the screens for the night and I see the message on the dermstore website now that I'm logged in that says, :"You have a $25.00 gift card! This will be automatically applied to your shopping cart."  No?  It's not?  What are you talking about?

I bought 2 deborah lippman polishes and lip quench! I loved lip quench that much haha. not a fan of one of the polishes though, so i put it up for trade.

Ah man,

I have been throwing all of my coupons away.  I should have given them to someone on here!  

Next time I will give them away to someone who can use them.  :/

Yeah I haven't been using my coupons either. Is there a discount code for the josie maran lipstain? I was interested in trading buxom for a dark colored lipstain but it might not happen so was thinking of buying it from sephora.

Back