Mynt Box Jewelry Subscription Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Recently I got a notification on Instagram that I got followd by "Mynt Box". I looked at their profile, and noticed it was a jewelry subscription box service. I went to their website and I have to say I was impressed. I'm surprised this really hasn't been done before.

Mynt Box offers 3 to 5 pieces of jewelry at only $30 a month or a $20 box for 2 pieces. I was hesitant to try it out because I never heard of it but wow I'm so happy I did. After ordering my box, I received it in only 5 days. The company is based in Austin, Texas, a city I absolutely love for various reasons like SXSW and ACL. But anyway haha I am absolutely in love and cannot wait to see what they have for me next month.

They're like the Birch Box of jewelry but better because you get full size jewelry and not just samples. I'm subscribed to both. SO far I love each one and especially for the price. I would recommend them, check them out http://www.myntbox.com

I just emailed them to ask when they're getting new pieces of jewelry for their online store.. apparently they are getting some next week and they also don't offer all of their jewelry in their store online, only to subscribers! Ekkk excited!

Here is a Luxe Box i got. 2 pairs of earrings, a necklace, and a bracelet. Everything fit perfect and the quality was really good. 
heart.gif

Oh wow looks good! I just got my tracking number today, and it says I should be getting my mynt box by Monday. 

hmmm actually now that i see their gallery it appears they've gotten most of their items from ebay,shoplately and all the rage. i've seen these items for  extremely low prices elsewhere :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hmm this looks pretty cool. Well it does say "just a few items from our boxes" in their gallery shop section, in which I actually do see a few things I like. I actually think saw an ad on Facebook for them.

I'm willing to try it out as I love to support up and coming companies in the fashion industry! Looks pretty cool. Go Mynt Box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Love the items you got Jessica Rose! Def looking forward to my March Jewelry Box!

Were those the subscription boxes? I only got 3 pieces in mine. sure it says 3-5 pieces, but I was hoping to get the higher end! :)

I only got 3 pieces in my February box, too! I'm hoping for more in my March box. Does anyone know when they'll be sending out the March ones?

FYI: Here is what I got in my Feb. Mixe box! I like the other two I saw better though. I may change the type of box I get next month.

Latest posts

Back