MySpace

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lilyindavis Sent you a request! hehe. added you!

I started it about 2 weeks ago, and I love it. I am talking to a lot of people I know and used to know. And there is a cute guy who works across the street who I think is on MS. His pic is of video games, so I gotta find out if its really the guy or someone else.

Originally Posted by Raja Should i post mine? why not?
smile.gif

is it the guy you thought it was?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer sent you a request!
liz's from vallejo, too! maybe you 2 know each other LOL
wink.gif

lol! didn't see that! i don't see too many vallejo-ans online. or at least on the sites that i go to. lol.
what high school did you go to Raja?

Originally Posted by Liz

lol! didn't see that! i don't see too many vallejo-ans online. or at least on the sites that i go to. lol.
what high school did you go to Raja?

Im so pissed. I cannot access the MUT myspace page! Password isn't working. the retrevial system isn't working and and they are not helping me with it after I contacted them. WTF

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Im so pissed. I cannot access the MUT myspace page! Password isn't working. the retrevial system isn't working and and they are not helping me with it after I contacted them. WTF want me to kick some ass?

LOL. Maybe you just gotta bite the bullet and set up a new account?

I went to Hogan For 2 years, then I finished high school in Santa Clara. How about you?

Originally Posted by Raja LOL. Maybe you just gotta bite the bullet and set up a new account?
I went to Hogan For 2 years, then I finished high school in Santa Clara. How about you?

ahh. i went to vallejo! go apaches! loli have my apache pride. still got the cheerleader in me. lol

Back