MySpace

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Here ya go Jen!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

53153930_l.jpg

OMG I just love it!!!
claps.gif

you should add janelle's sweater pics to mut's pics. lol. and a pic of me and marisol when we met. hehehehe

Originally Posted by Liz you should add janelle's sweater pics to mut's pics. lol. and a pic of me and marisol when we met. hehehehe Where did you post that!?! I wanna see you guys!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Where did you post that!?! I wanna see you guys!!!
wink.gif
marisol posted a pic of us from the san francisco seminar thread.

i used to think that maybe myspace was an epidemic. j/k
icon_cheesygrin.gif
but seriously its really good that so many people are on it because you can find so many friends that you lost touch with. i entered in some names of people that i went away to school with and they were on there. it was cool. so yea here's mine:

http://www.myspace.com/melissakelly

it gets irritating sometimes because there's always an error popping up and i have to do things all over.

Originally Posted by jamie18meng I am on myspace also. My profile is www.myspace.com/Jamie

U can add me when I check my profile on myspace. Thanks

oh, my god. this WHOLE time i thought you were a girl! sorry!

Originally Posted by jamie18meng thats really mean what you said about me. I am a girl. wait, there's a guy in that pic. did you give us the wrong link?

what you can to do to add me on your profile on myspace. Is go to search type in Jamie or my email address which is [email protected]. And my profile should come up. I have stars on my background. Thanks

Latest posts

Back