Nail polish and why?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last polishes I bought were an OPI Two Tones set (french manicure) and I bought 6 of the Mexico Collection shades.

I realize I am late to the party but for those interested in purchasing OPI, Essie, China Glaze, Orly, Creative Nail Desgn, Misa etc for wholesale price--go to

8ty8beauty.com

head2toebeauty.com

transdesign.com

I get absolutely all of my polishes there and the shipping/customer service is awesome.

My nails were ruined by acyrlics and I have been taking Appearex for two months (2.5 mcg biotin) and using OPI Nail envy as a base coat and my nails are stonger than ever. I also use Seche Vite as a top coat for high gloss and fast drying.

Last nailpolishes I bought: Essie Cabi-O-Lait and Essie Imported Champagne.

Whats awesome now is that you can take mineral eyeshadows and put it in a nailpolish to make ur own color =)

Originally Posted by consty13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Whats awesome now is that you can take mineral eyeshadows and put it in a nailpolish to make ur own color =) Welcome to MuT! And thanks for the tip!

the last time i went to sephora, i bought one of their new nailpolishes. it's a turquoise blue, sparkling and metallic, i love it. of course, it's sephora, so primer and top coat are necessary.

i usually wear the same colors : blue, red, pink, black when i'm all rock n' roll.

i never do french, i like when people stare at me
icon_cheesygrin.gif

The last one I bought is Don't Know...

Beets Me! by OPI...It's a super bright pink...

Originally Posted by pieced /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just brough Princess Rule by OPI http://naturalart.biz/shop/images/opi%20R44.jpgand this colour is so pretty and glittery and just very Princessy, it pleases me. SO what nail polish colour have you brought recently, and if you haven't brought anything, why haven't you???
sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif
I just bought this one too and posted a pic of it on my nails in the "OPI nail polish" thread. Looks good on our skin tones. It is subtle and elegant. I had to use 3 coats.

Originally Posted by Quiana /img/forum/go_quote.gif I realize I am late to the party but for those interested in purchasing OPI, Essie, China Glaze, Orly, Creative Nail Desgn, Misa etc for wholesale price--go to
8ty8beauty.com

head2toebeauty.com

transdesign.com

I get absolutely all of my polishes there and the shipping/customer service is awesome.

My nails were ruined by acyrlics and I have been taking Appearex for two months (2.5 mcg biotin) and using OPI Nail envy as a base coat and my nails are stonger than ever. I also use Seche Vite as a top coat for high gloss and fast drying.

Thank you for the website listings. I went right to 8ty8beauty and bought Essie Wicked, China Glaze Limonyte, China Glaze Orange Knockout, and China Glaze Turned up turqouise. They are so much cheaper than in the stores! Thank you!

Back