Nail Polish or Adult Movie? Let's play!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Cabana Boy - Orly Fowl Play - Orly & No Hard Feelings - Sally Hansen. The names they come up with!

Originally Posted by Tinkabella /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh my! If any of you had a chance to name a mail polish, what would it be??
If we're going on the naughty "is it an adult movie" theme then....

Purple - Testicular Assault

Red that leans towards a cherry red - Technically Legal

Gold - Rim Job

Black - Black Bottom

10 points to the person who recognizes any of the names I posted. LOL

Originally Posted by laguilar12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

size matters (Essie)
Really? LMAO

You should have seen the look on the hubby as I was reading him all these names.

Zadi, you got me! I know rim job is a technique but not sure about the color. JC327, I know the people at Essie and Opi definitely has some perverts in there midst

Zadi, you got me! I know rim job is a technique but not sure about the color. JC327, I know the people at Essie and Opi definitely has some perverts in there midst
LOL Well these naughty names are from a game called Saints Row. The vast majority of the names of companies in the game have double meaning. LOL It's why the game is rated M.

Testicular Assault is exactly how it sounds. LOL In the game it where the player assaults another person in the nether region. LOL

Technically Legal is a strip club in the game alluding to the fact the girls are 18. lol

Rim Job is well... let's just say GOOGLE IT. LOL In the game it's a car repair shop and yes, the in-game commercials are all sexual.

Black Bottom is a location in Saints Row and Saints Row 2. It refers to a girl's butt.

Lmbo, omg I thought Grand Thief Auto was bad. Thats hilarious thou, I always say things to people with double meanings to see how bad their mind is. For example I told my aunt I want to get Naked so bad. (The palette) she nearly had a heart attack!

iagree.gif
 definitely.

Lmbo, omg I thought Grand Thief Auto was bad. Thats hilarious thou, I always say things to people with double meanings to see how bad their mind is.

For example I told my aunt I want to get Naked so bad. (The palette) she nearly had a heart attack!
LOL That reminds me of the blog entry I made for NAKED and wrote, "Let's get NAKED!" The hubby walked by saw it, stopped and was, "WTF?!" LOL

LOL That reminds me of the blog entry I made for NAKED and wrote, "Let's get NAKED!" The hubby walked by saw it, stopped and was, "WTF?!" LOL
Lmbo, that is too funny! I say weird things like that all the time, Yesterday i was with my sister and she said 'I want to rock out with my c**k out, im like what in the world. Can you send me the name of your blog? I can't wait to get mine up and running!

Back