Nail Polish you're wearing right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still a favourite of mine, Essence's Grey-t to be here.

11165255_10100954343525625_6770699823676678262_n.jpg

I tend to not wear nail polish because it never seems to last and I'm terrible at applying it, but this was a tester at Sephora and I LOVE the color! I could definitely see myself buying it and wearing it all the time. Photoelectric by Formula X. I was going to add a photo but for some reason MUT tends to butcher my uploads. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have an image of my nails right now but bought a set of nuluv gel polish starter kit from Costco for $29.95 and wanted to share..... and if you guys have any tips for me as I'm using this for the first time

I'm working my way through a Star Gazer nail polish & varnish kit right now. I love brightly colored nail polish, so it was no question I would buy the entire set!

I am wearing Revlon Parfumerie in Chocolate Truffle. Not my favorite scent. It's like a tootsie roll.  I found almost the entire line on clearance at Ulta and Walgreens. If you want these get em now. I think they are being discontinued.  Autumn Spice and Moonlit Woods are the best colors/scents. 

Nails Inc. Porchester Square and Mayfair Lane I received in my Birchbox Lovely Day LE box. They are really nice, they look like gel and do not chip at all. I totally recommend them. The only problem was that the color looked streaky with the first coat so I had to do 2 coats, which is no biggie since I usually go for two coats anyways.

Definitely my favourite nail polish atm: Deborah Lippmann's 'Across the Universe.'  On a side note, I got a 'Like' from Deborah Lippmann on Instagram recently for a photo posted while wearing this one; yay! lol

lippmann.jpg

I've never tried Deborah Lippman polishes so good to know. I'll keep my eye out for them in the future.

Back