Naked 3 palette pans

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Did anyone notice in their naked 3 palettes that the pans are kind of unaligned? I thought mine might have been a factory defect but I looked on instagram and it seemed like a few other people had the same pan slightly off

Notice in the picture how they are not all even?

Yeah, mine has a shade or two that weren't put in right. They seemed to lack quality control. Maybe it's a bad change brought about through loreal buying them.

My Naked 3 seems ok, but I did notice that problem with my Naked 2 palette though.

I just recently bought the Naked 3 palette, and I have one or two colors that are like that. But in my Naked pallet, and I have 5 or 6 that are unaligned. 

I noticed that mine was weird... like all my pans fell out and I hope the colors are in the right place. I think the cold here may have ruined the glue :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />(

I don't have the problem with my 3, but several pans fell out of my 2 a few months after I got it. I was pretty bummed as it never left my makeup table, so I wrote them a note but they never responded.

I purchased naked 1 and then a few weeks later naked 3 from sephora online. I had a color completely loose on the naked 1 and some pans looked poured unevenly on the 3. I was surprised that the quality was that off, although the shadow quality was fine.  

I have both the Naked 2 and Naked 3. I find that my Naked 3 was better with only 1 or 2 that are like that. My naked 2 had a few as well.

Hum never looked that closely to mine before but now that I have, I see that it is slightly off as well.

Don't have Naked 3 but my Naked 2 palette had this issue, and this week about half of the pans actually fell out!! Luckily not far just inside of my makeup train case I use to store my stuff... nothing broke . When they are out you can see they are only held in by a blob of glue, which is why some may look uneven? Glued off centre or not pressed down into the pan with even pressure before they dry.

I used a hot glue gun to put my pans back in and made sure to press down slowly and evenly so they would sit nicely, it seems pretty secure now!

Back