Name my kitty with pics!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! Holly, you picked the name I suggested!! Cute! I love it and it suits her perfectly.

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif What about Lily Belle? It think that is so cute!! OMG that name is so cute. that´s my favorite!!!!

Awww! She's so cute! I love the name!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by hollyxann /img/forum/go_quote.gif ok i got her today and i finally decided on a name. i decided on

lilee belle

short sweet and cute

jay also helped.

really that was the only one he liked. haha.

Awww! That's such a sweet name! I like it!

She is such a sweetie!!! I have three cats and a dog. We almost bought a Seal Point Siamese with the most beautiful dark gray eyes but my husband stood firm that we had enough animals. ): Lola seems to fit perfectly but how about Mia????

Adorable kitty I have2 monsters who are staying with a friend in Atlanta---I need to get them out here--- They are named Sambo and Charmaine...........Charmaine just had her first litter of babies---- and I hear they are adorable..we shall see--here are my evil brood.......

lilee belle is such a cute name!!!!

haha, she looks like my lovely Roxy when she was little.

Gary? did you post pics? can't see...

Originally Posted by tadzio79 /img/forum/go_quote.gif lilee belle is such a cute name!!!!haha, she looks like my lovely Roxy when she was little.

Gary? did you post pics? can't see...

LMAO-- what an assclown I am -ooooops! here they are-- but I love lil Lilee Belle! I want her too- I hope Charmaine's demons are as cute!

I like Stormie or plain Storm! She's pretty with this little round head she has!

That's a way cute name! Reminds me of a proper southern girl or something. Very adorable. What a sweet little kitty! Don't you love that "I have a new kitty and you don't!" feeling? My kitty is such a spoiled brat and her name is Aeris...it's a name from a video game because my fiance is a nerd (but I like the name, too).

how cute. gypsy`s a cute name. but i`m probably being bias [since i`m part arabic and a bellydancer lol]

Back