Nancy O'Dell Sheds Her Pregnancy Pounds

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Talk about camera ready! A mere nine weeks after giving birth to daughter Ashby Grace, Access Hollywood's Nancy O'Dell has lost 24 of her 30 lbs. of pregnancy weight.

O'Dell, who plans to return to work in time for the Emmy Awards on Sept. 16, gives most of the credit for her weight loss to her daughter: "Breastfeeding is the best diet," she says.

Plus, she adds, "I want to eat healthy for her, so it's easy to say no to pizza."

Since giving birth on June 11, O'Dell's diet consists mostly of lean protein, vegetables and fruit. She avoids milk, cheese, tomatoes and garlic, because, she says, "Ashby gets an upset stomach."

O'Dell also started working out with a trainer four weeks after she gave birth. "I called up my friend Lisa Rinna and said, 'I want your body, who is your trainer?'" she says.

"I do ballet and dance movements for an hour three times a week," she adds. "It's great, because you work out every muscle but it's not strenuous."

O'Dell and husband Keith Zubchevich, 38, a business executive, were married on June 29, 2005, in Santa Barbara, Calif. They are also parents to Zubchevich's two sons, Tyler, 12, and Carson, 8, from a previous marriage.

SOURCE - PEOPLE.COM

Well, I officially hate her............
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back