Naomi wants to end her feud with Posh

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
naomivsposh.jpg

Naomi Campbell wants to bury the hatchet and end her seven year feud with Victoria Beckham.

The 37-year-old fell out with skinny Posh after she called Naomi "a massive cow" on her TV show Victoria's Secrets.

She made the remarks after the Streatham-born supermodel asked, sarcastically, why she was called "Posh" spice.

Now Naomi plans to ask Victoria to take part in a catwalk show raising cash for UK flood victims.

The event Fashion for Relief will be held at the Natural History Museum at the end of London Fashion Week, on September 20.

Naomi has teamed up with the Rotary Club to organise the show.

Talking to London Lite about Posh, Naomi said: "I will approach her because she is such a massive fashion personality.

"But with her living in LA, I'm not sure what her schedule permits. I would love her to join us."

Naomi has hijacked mates Yasmin Le Bon, Elle Macpherson, Jodie Kidd, Leah Wood and footballer Rio Ferdinand to take part.

Croydon-born pal Kate Moss will contribute as a designer, as she does not like doing the catwalk anymore, added Naomi.

Source

victoria actually looks good in that pic, i didnt know about a feud either

Feud, eh? Never heard of it. I don't think people outside the UK give a hoot about those kind of "foreign affairs".

Naomi sounds like a total *****. And I don't think she's pretty at all.

I LOVE Victoria, though! She looks pretty in that pic.

Originally Posted by adrianavanessa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Didn't even know there was a "feud". Hi,
Me either. Oh well, some new and entertaining everyday.

I didnt know there was a feud either. Naomi always seems kinda mean though... why does she make those mean comments?

Thats cuz her hair isnt super short

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif victoria actually looks good in that pic, i didnt know about a feud either

Originally Posted by tadzio79 /img/forum/go_quote.gif there was a feud? LOL! Well I'm not surprised...considering how infamous Naomi is being a nutjob from all her assault charges...haha
lol.gif

She's had feuds with quite a few celebs and the most publicized one with Tyra Banks. Naomi had been accused of cancelling Banks off runway shows, she also claimed that there could only be one Black top model. The two finally made up in 2005 on an episode of Banks' talk show

I remember watching on Tyra. They did a show about Naomi. She is a very mean person and thinks that everyone owes her something. I heard she is very mean to her make up artists, etc. She has spit on them and different things. Very mean person!!

Naomi is a stuck up Beeotch and Posh is a pig-nosed Beeotch! Gee, I wonder why they werent best pals?

Latest posts

Back