Nars Blushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Orgasm, Crazed, and Torrid - I love Orgasm with pretty much any eyelook, as long as I wear a peachier lip with it. I think Crazed is great with minimal eye makeup (like champagne e/s wash, thin liner + mascara!) and flushed lips. Torrid is a little harder for me, simply because it looks better when I've got a bit of a tan. However, I like it with most of my warmer looks. HTHS!
smile.gif

yeah, sometimes orgasm doesn't show up on me, so i put a little torrid on too.

Originally Posted by Liz torrid is more peachier than orgasm How does Deep Throat compare to Torrid? I think DT is peachier than Orgasm as well.

OOOOHHHH I have Angelika and love it!!

Originally Posted by Laura I have Orgasm, Torrid & Sin but i rarely use Sin. Angelika is next on my list
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Francois names his MU after films, rude words (obviously!), places in the world and other stuff! Thanks doll!

Originally Posted by kerri OOOOHHHH I have Angelika and love it!! Kerri, do NOT start a lemming for me!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have several of these, but my favorite is Zen. I would wear it with either a beigy sort of lipstick or something in the brown family, depending what kind of intensity I want to go for.

Originally Posted by CamaroChick I have several of these, but my favorite is Zen. I would wear it with either a beigy sort of lipstick or something in the brown family, depending what kind of intensity I want to go for. yayyy. i just ordered zen. that's exactly what i'm looking for
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer yayyy. i just ordered zen. that's exactly what i'm looking for
biggrin.gif
Way cool!
smile.gif
I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine.

SOOO sorry Laura...........that is what this site does for me constantly is get my lemming centers activated ( i am quite sure it is an actual structure in the brain!)

Originally Posted by Laura Kerri, do NOT start a lemming for me!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You are not alone in that department Kerri
icon_cheesygrin.gif
As soon as someone say "that is a wonderful product," my bum is on the road looking for it to see if it's a keeper!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by kerri SOOO sorry Laura...........that is what this site does for me constantly is get my lemming centers activated ( i am quite sure it is an actual structure in the brain!)

I hear ya sister
claps.gif
!! LOL...

Originally Posted by lilla You are not alone in that department Kerri
icon_cheesygrin.gif
As soon as someone say "that is a wonderful product," my bum is on the road looking for it to see if it's a keeper!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I LOVE Nars blushes! Actaully the only one that I am not crazy about is the most popular one...Orgasm. I have and love.......

Gilda- This shows up very peachy on me. Matte.

Gina- This is a little more orange on my skin, also matte.

Mata Hari- Cotton Candy Pink matte.

Torrid- Peachy with shimmer.

Deep Throat- pink peach with shimmer.

Exhibit A- A bright Red Orange matte. It gives me a sunburnt flushed look. LOVE IT THE MOST!!!

I want to try cactus flower next.

Originally Posted by greeneyedangel What would you guys say is the peachiest shade on the cheeks? either gilda or gina which are mattesand torrid which is shimmery

Originally Posted by Liz either gilda or gina which are mattesand torrid which is shimmery

Thank u liz! I will look into those!

Back